True, "nobody wants to date me" is not your most scintilutf8g subject and may not inspire the complainant to dazzling heights of witty word play, but come on. A little joke, some narrative flair, even a pun would help and I hate puns. Lonely guy, spark it up. Maybe they're not calling back because they fell asleep.
OK readers, your turn. Have at him. Female daters, would you answer his ad? And have you dated (some version of) this guy? What made you stop?
I recently bought both my kids T-shirts that say "When I Grow Up I'm Going To Save The World." (That these were available in the boys' department only is an issue for another column.) I'm already grown up, and frankly, I don't think I'm going to save the world, but hey, let's save this guy.
What would it take to get him a date?
Don't forget to read Andrea at Carnal Nation.com.
Most Commented On
- i am filled with joy in my heart thank you doctor ogogodu for yo - April 23, 2014
- marriage - April 23, 2014
- thanks to dr Abuko - April 23, 2014
- San Francisco city management - April 23, 2014
- Another, “good look'n out” by - April 23, 2014
- Dead Weight Losses - April 23, 2014
- It's all about the city's - April 23, 2014
- How does it show? - April 23, 2014
- Where does he say that? And - April 23, 2014
- Sorry they hurt your feelings - April 23, 2014