True, "nobody wants to date me" is not your most scintilutf8g subject and may not inspire the complainant to dazzling heights of witty word play, but come on. A little joke, some narrative flair, even a pun would help and I hate puns. Lonely guy, spark it up. Maybe they're not calling back because they fell asleep.
OK readers, your turn. Have at him. Female daters, would you answer his ad? And have you dated (some version of) this guy? What made you stop?
I recently bought both my kids T-shirts that say "When I Grow Up I'm Going To Save The World." (That these were available in the boys' department only is an issue for another column.) I'm already grown up, and frankly, I don't think I'm going to save the world, but hey, let's save this guy.
What would it take to get him a date?
Don't forget to read Andrea at Carnal Nation.com.
Most Commented On
- Anderson is anti-police and anti-business - March 7, 2014
- #SaveLibertyHall - March 7, 2014
- How many times now has Steven refused to answer the simple - March 7, 2014
- Sean, yes, there may be some local tax due as well as - March 7, 2014
- No, in-laws can be easily vacated by declaring them to the city. - March 7, 2014
- Streetsblog is relentlessly anti-car. - March 7, 2014
- Wrong. Most deaths on the road are accidents. - March 7, 2014
- Aaron, it's your "flat earth argument" policy that is abused - March 7, 2014
- well, yeah, but they like - March 7, 2014
- i really doubt that. but time - March 7, 2014