John Burton, but now works for Lang, Hansen, O'Malley, and Miller, a Republican-leaning lobbying firm in Sacramento whose clients include Energy Solutions, a Utah-based low-level nuclear waste disposal facility that stands to profit if San Francisco excavates Parcel E-2.
Ammiano dismisses the ensuing furor over Energy Solutions as a "tempest in a teapot.
"I signed that letter to Newsom because of the truth that it contains," Ammiano said. "Sure, there's crazy stuff going on. But within the insanity, there's a progressive message: the community wants radiological contaminants removed from the shipyard."
Most Commented On
- Stop puffing the ganja and - April 15, 2014
- Subsidized bus riders - April 15, 2014
- The name is Benito - April 15, 2014
- how i got my soulmate back - April 15, 2014
- I HATE DAVID CAMPOS!!!!!!!!!! - April 15, 2014
- baba maliga is a real spell caster - April 15, 2014
- Oh Jeez, shut it down already... - April 15, 2014
- Sharon S. Everardo G . & company killed CCSF w/ protest - April 15, 2014
- Fight to build more - April 15, 2014
- Great job Chiu - April 15, 2014