Udon, the other soup offering, is Japanese in origin and is neither spicy nor available with rice.
The cars hurtling along Geary are terrifying, like jets speeding down a runway en route to the great beyond, but in the slipstream of all that traffic, one can find surprisingly easy parking. The restaurant's human traffic, meantime, is of the cheerful neighborhood sort: families, young couples, take-out loiterers, perhaps an oddball wearing a woolen beanie even on an eerily warm evening. At dinnertime I would skip the tall glass of complimentary warm tea the server brings. Too tall, too hot, too stimuutf8g or, as John Madden used to say, boom!
ZAZANG KOREAN NOODLE
Sun.-Thurs., 11:30 a.m.-9:30 p.m.
Fri.-Sat., 11:30 a.m.-10 p.m.
2340 Geary, SF
Beer and wine
Noisy, but not too
Most Commented On
- grease a few palms…. - December 6, 2013
- BS they were wrong in - December 6, 2013
- You brain dead imbecile, when - December 6, 2013
- Oh and you can not live in - December 6, 2013
- You are just a greedy - December 6, 2013
- Greedy property thieves are - December 6, 2013
- Since everyone is so - December 6, 2013
- My SUV was only 46 K….. - December 6, 2013
- More reason for the rent - December 6, 2013
- Why would they need money - December 6, 2013