Udon, the other soup offering, is Japanese in origin and is neither spicy nor available with rice.
The cars hurtling along Geary are terrifying, like jets speeding down a runway en route to the great beyond, but in the slipstream of all that traffic, one can find surprisingly easy parking. The restaurant's human traffic, meantime, is of the cheerful neighborhood sort: families, young couples, take-out loiterers, perhaps an oddball wearing a woolen beanie even on an eerily warm evening. At dinnertime I would skip the tall glass of complimentary warm tea the server brings. Too tall, too hot, too stimuutf8g or, as John Madden used to say, boom!
ZAZANG KOREAN NOODLE
Sun.-Thurs., 11:30 a.m.-9:30 p.m.
Fri.-Sat., 11:30 a.m.-10 p.m.
2340 Geary, SF
Beer and wine
Noisy, but not too
Most Commented On
- thanks to one Dr Bacasim a spell caster - April 20, 2014
- AHfbaJyduxKe - April 20, 2014
- rIbttVoMzBxK - April 20, 2014
- tKdmZvDYZrCuaj - April 20, 2014
- Pls Help since without being there you KNOW what happened. - April 20, 2014
- pjaWCwyvEAnRuMK - April 20, 2014
- xFlHMxDECGtHLA - April 20, 2014
- lPpWoIgGbMSIsdgwg - April 20, 2014
- CRVqBMzWusQysfSqmS - April 20, 2014
- rloEFTjaUJYRxlc - April 20, 2014