People like me, and I'm not a jerk to women any more than I am to anyone else. I'm not attracted to doormats. What I do think is that people are attracted to confidence and are generally more interested in people who are interesting. You don't have to be an asshole to be interesting, but maybe he has become such a good listener that the interesting things about him never even come across.
If he insists on using online dating, he should 1) try Chemistry.com instead of Match.com (look up Helen Fisher's books), and 2) never write a profile describing himself as "nice." He should talk about hobbies or interests (if he doesn't have any, he should get some, or at least get a dog), and 3) rent The Tao of Steve. Reader E
Haha! OK, SG, get a life, or get a dog, and write a niceness-free profile. Reader E may be a jerk, but he gave the best answer.
Don't forget to read Andrea at Carnal Nation.com.
Most Commented On
- One might also consider Abel Gance's "J'Accuse " - July 30, 2014
- I know, and there are many other Bay Area towns that are as - July 30, 2014
- And that board represents the owners. - July 30, 2014
- If barriers are put between - July 30, 2014
- In a firm, the CEO works for - July 30, 2014
- Vellejo has plenty of - July 30, 2014
- A political compromise - July 30, 2014
- One person's rights do trump those of another where that - July 30, 2014
- Lee is the CEO of the city. Why would he think he should NOT - July 30, 2014
- Joe, there is little point in putting forward a naive idealistic - July 30, 2014