I hate to see people who undergo surgery, itself morally neutral and a personal choice, treated like brainwashed sheeple who could not possibly have had a good enough reason to go under the knife.
As for the nerve endings, while I was appalled to see this statement There is no physiological association for sensory pleasure with the labia that function is served by the clitoris. The only sensation elicited from labia is pain upon tearing or stretching. on one of the surgeon's sites, since it is obviously wrong and very condescending in that surgeon-y way as well, I think we have to concede that the labia are not the major, or even a major, route to sexual ecstasy for most women. A half-inch or so less here or there is not going to make much difference. Not that that's any reason to go chopping them off, though, sheesh! L.A. Girl, don't listen to your girlfriends. You're fine. None of you knows enough yet about what men want, or, much more important, about what you want yourselves. Don't change a thing!
Don't forget to read Andrea at Carnal Nation.com.
Most Commented On
- Bizzzzzzz.... - July 25, 2014
- Marcos is just pissed that - July 25, 2014
- You honestly believe that? - July 25, 2014
- PY, you're up early today! - July 25, 2014
- soccercomplex - July 25, 2014
- Say what? Maybe you should be - July 25, 2014
- The US government is morally bankrupt - July 25, 2014
- the heat in Walnut Creek - July 25, 2014
- Troll, why do you hate America? - July 25, 2014
- Hey, just because she is a Jewish "writer", it does not follow - July 25, 2014