I hate to see people who undergo surgery, itself morally neutral and a personal choice, treated like brainwashed sheeple who could not possibly have had a good enough reason to go under the knife.
As for the nerve endings, while I was appalled to see this statement There is no physiological association for sensory pleasure with the labia that function is served by the clitoris. The only sensation elicited from labia is pain upon tearing or stretching. on one of the surgeon's sites, since it is obviously wrong and very condescending in that surgeon-y way as well, I think we have to concede that the labia are not the major, or even a major, route to sexual ecstasy for most women. A half-inch or so less here or there is not going to make much difference. Not that that's any reason to go chopping them off, though, sheesh! L.A. Girl, don't listen to your girlfriends. You're fine. None of you knows enough yet about what men want, or, much more important, about what you want yourselves. Don't change a thing!
Don't forget to read Andrea at Carnal Nation.com.
Most Commented On
- Why isn't the Department of - December 11, 2013
- "I'm getting tired of trying - December 11, 2013
- Oh there you go again off the - December 11, 2013
- "The internet allows every - December 11, 2013
- Think he means the evergreen - December 11, 2013
- What is "Penthouse Letters?" - December 11, 2013
- Ludicrous! Many "living - December 11, 2013
- it probably raised uncomfortable truths - December 11, 2013
- Really - December 11, 2013
- Homeless people lobbied for mid-Market tax breaks? - December 11, 2013