I hate to see people who undergo surgery, itself morally neutral and a personal choice, treated like brainwashed sheeple who could not possibly have had a good enough reason to go under the knife.
As for the nerve endings, while I was appalled to see this statement There is no physiological association for sensory pleasure with the labia that function is served by the clitoris. The only sensation elicited from labia is pain upon tearing or stretching. on one of the surgeon's sites, since it is obviously wrong and very condescending in that surgeon-y way as well, I think we have to concede that the labia are not the major, or even a major, route to sexual ecstasy for most women. A half-inch or so less here or there is not going to make much difference. Not that that's any reason to go chopping them off, though, sheesh! L.A. Girl, don't listen to your girlfriends. You're fine. None of you knows enough yet about what men want, or, much more important, about what you want yourselves. Don't change a thing!
Don't forget to read Andrea at Carnal Nation.com.
Most Commented On
- I like Starchild too, but would add that contrary to the - May 23, 2013
- Why should one particular - May 23, 2013
- It isn't, and people have been taking humiliating - May 23, 2013
- Yep, rent control is one of those things that people vote for - May 23, 2013
- Yep, I agree. His reputation as NYC mayor was not nearly as good - May 23, 2013
- Yep, I agree His reputation as NYC mayor was not nearly as good - May 23, 2013
- Change - May 23, 2013
- Starchild for Mayor. ;) - May 23, 2013
- Bella Abzug - May 23, 2013
- Another good'un JAW. - May 23, 2013