I hate to see people who undergo surgery, itself morally neutral and a personal choice, treated like brainwashed sheeple who could not possibly have had a good enough reason to go under the knife.
As for the nerve endings, while I was appalled to see this statement There is no physiological association for sensory pleasure with the labia that function is served by the clitoris. The only sensation elicited from labia is pain upon tearing or stretching. on one of the surgeon's sites, since it is obviously wrong and very condescending in that surgeon-y way as well, I think we have to concede that the labia are not the major, or even a major, route to sexual ecstasy for most women. A half-inch or so less here or there is not going to make much difference. Not that that's any reason to go chopping them off, though, sheesh! L.A. Girl, don't listen to your girlfriends. You're fine. None of you knows enough yet about what men want, or, much more important, about what you want yourselves. Don't change a thing!
Don't forget to read Andrea at Carnal Nation.com.
Most Commented On
- OFkthQnVFkpCV - April 19, 2014
- ZVOsjlCtyzPbUhCgFJP - April 19, 2014
- DR.LOVESPELL IS THE REAL SPELL CASTER - April 19, 2014
- VZkdWIzopnXmQPFNhuH - April 19, 2014
- ifWfSITKfUYXWZ - April 19, 2014
- Thank you Great Owologbo - April 19, 2014
- EAMjwWqMVPhVoMAQFodp - April 19, 2014
- You are pathetic. - April 19, 2014
- FANXBTeIXmQZfb - April 19, 2014
- BUxfuvBNBrI - April 19, 2014