As you know, it's medicine to me, and Ton Yong had it, $8.25.
It was good, a little salty maybe, but a lot of ducky, and good noodles. Still, it was not exactly what the doctor ordered. I said this already, before I knew what it meant, but not even duck soup can save me now. I'm in love. Pass the Ativan.
TON YONG THAI CAFE
Daily 11 a.m.11 p.m.
901 Kearny, SF
L.E. Leone's new book is Big Bend (Sparkle Street Books), a collection of short fiction.
Most Commented On
- Where I was on the day President Kennedy was shot - July 28, 2014
- Best of the Bay 2013: BEST NORTH BEACH FRY BOMB - July 28, 2014
- Ain't nobody who can sing -- or bring the progressive fire -- - July 28, 2014
- whistleblowers - July 28, 2014
- Not a failure, but definitely - July 28, 2014
- Agree, there are too many people in SF now for one very clear - July 28, 2014
- Wrong again. My point wasn't that my definition of "fairness" is - July 28, 2014
- growth? - July 28, 2014
- So there is on definition of - July 28, 2014
- the Corporate state of America - July 28, 2014