(It only happened once, but I'd like to know some techniques for keeping it from happening again.)
He is, for your purposes, a babe in the woods. Coddle all you want. I wouldn't suggest actually condescending to him, if only because condescension, unlike, say, humiliation or scorn, lacks essential hotness. Assume that he is attracted to you at least in some part for your worldliness, and play it up. He is a tender, pink-eared schoolboy. You are Jeanne Moreau.
There is no instant technique applicable to premature ejaculation (and yes, 15 seconds is premature); it's all longer-term stuff. If interested, he can apply himself to his studies and gradually train himself out of coming so quickly, especially since it is likely nothing but nerves. Far simpler, though, is the magical solution available mostly to very young men and their partners: do it again. And again. And again.
Don't forget to read Andrea at Carnal Nation.com.
Most Commented On
- I saw a hand-painted sign for her on a rural road in Marin - April 24, 2014
- Why lilli - April 24, 2014
- He tried to take a selfie with the speaker - April 24, 2014
- Loss of a lucid child is hard to recover from. - April 24, 2014
- Cindy is the strongest advocate for 100% solar power. - April 24, 2014
- Thank you drsacura from - April 24, 2014
- Dreamtime - April 24, 2014
- The SFBG School of Journalism School - April 24, 2014
- Lodging - April 24, 2014
- Cindy is like the energizer - April 24, 2014