Their only flaw had to do with their swaddling clothes, which consisted of flour rather than corn tortillas. Flour tortillas do have a silken softness their corn brethren can't match, but they also raise an authenticity issue and aren't as good for you. (Corn tortillas are made from masa, a whole-grain flour.) Most of us eat far too much wheat flour anyway, and too much of that is refined white flour.
The mood of the place is leisurely and undramatic, and it encourages drifters-in. Drifting is better than flying. Of course, what isn't?
FLY ON SUTTER
Continuous service: Tues.-Sun., noon2 a.m.;
Mon., 5 p.m.2 a.m.
1085 Sutter, SF
Most Commented On
- Who gets paid to pump gas - December 13, 2013
- More people would bike if it - December 13, 2013
- I think more people would... - December 13, 2013
- Thanks, El Dedo, for factual - December 13, 2013
- But I am correct - December 13, 2013
- Hundreds of lawsuits say otherwise - December 13, 2013
- Biking could be for everyone if we wanted - December 13, 2013
- Biking could be for everyone...if we wanted it to be - December 13, 2013
- Why is it always an external - December 13, 2013
- Yeah, when the bike nuts say "hey, it works in Holland" - December 13, 2013