Their only flaw had to do with their swaddling clothes, which consisted of flour rather than corn tortillas. Flour tortillas do have a silken softness their corn brethren can't match, but they also raise an authenticity issue and aren't as good for you. (Corn tortillas are made from masa, a whole-grain flour.) Most of us eat far too much wheat flour anyway, and too much of that is refined white flour.
The mood of the place is leisurely and undramatic, and it encourages drifters-in. Drifting is better than flying. Of course, what isn't?
FLY ON SUTTER
Continuous service: Tues.-Sun., noon2 a.m.;
Mon., 5 p.m.2 a.m.
1085 Sutter, SF
Most Commented On
- Twitter tax break beneficiary Zendesk launches app to help the - August 1, 2014
- bLpotpWduanco - July 31, 2014
- uIujCbThgYuXYJg - July 31, 2014
- SHrjrSIVcgK - July 31, 2014
- Yawn. Just more navel gazing - July 31, 2014
- Spotlight shone on gentrification in West Oakland and SF - July 31, 2014
- Twitter tax break beneficiary Zendesk launches app to help the - July 31, 2014
- A great way to send a message - July 31, 2014
- Barbie gets a makeover, San Francisco-style - July 31, 2014
- VLF never would have passed. - July 31, 2014