It was over well-done, gray, not a drop of moisture to it, save ketchup. Yet I was too insanely hungry, or nice, or sociable, to send it back.
Where would I be without this column?
MARIN BREWING COMPANY
Sun.Thu. 11:30 a.m.midnight;
Fri.Sat. 11:30 a.m.1 a.m.
1809 Larkspur Landing Circle, Larkspur
Beer & wine
L.E. Leone's new book is Big Bend (Sparkle Street Books), a collection of short fiction.
Most Commented On
- SF progressives labor under paradoxes - August 1, 2014
- PYSKXBwLhyMirBMfucUb - August 1, 2014
- In the future we should build density on transit hubs. - August 1, 2014
- The reason is simply. Unless SF progressives can find a villain - August 1, 2014
- What do you have against white male centrists, - August 1, 2014
- Just because you happen to - August 1, 2014
- If only Airbnb would take out - August 1, 2014
- The top 7 music-related things on the Internet that have - August 1, 2014
- to the American Jew - August 1, 2014
- What's with this endless - August 1, 2014