As an adult, it's his responsibility to know what he is capable of and what he needs to work on before he's in any position to promise anything.
"He's just not that into you" may be reductivist, somewhat insultingly simple-minded, and insufficiently inclusive (what about shy guys who are that into you but too paralyzed with fear to call yet?), but the core concept is very useful: if you need to wheedle, support, excuse, or manipulate a guy into giving you what you want, he doesn't really want to give it. It doesn't matter why. It doesn't matter what you do. And offering yourself to him on terms that you find essentially unsatisfactory will gradually grind away at your self-esteem and joie de vivre until you don't have any. And you'll need those later.
Don't forget to read Andrea at Carnal Nation.com.
Most Commented On
- New Jersey, one of the most - March 17, 2014
- You cannot run any organization with some level of top-down - March 17, 2014
- Racist slurs against whites are acceptable in the Mission. - March 17, 2014
- You Must Have Moved Here Last Year - March 17, 2014
- Gullible - March 17, 2014
- Answers - March 17, 2014
- Man this idea is great. I - March 17, 2014
- click here - March 17, 2014
- Finally I understand what you - March 17, 2014
- They deserve it, I think that - March 17, 2014