As an adult, it's his responsibility to know what he is capable of and what he needs to work on before he's in any position to promise anything.
"He's just not that into you" may be reductivist, somewhat insultingly simple-minded, and insufficiently inclusive (what about shy guys who are that into you but too paralyzed with fear to call yet?), but the core concept is very useful: if you need to wheedle, support, excuse, or manipulate a guy into giving you what you want, he doesn't really want to give it. It doesn't matter why. It doesn't matter what you do. And offering yourself to him on terms that you find essentially unsatisfactory will gradually grind away at your self-esteem and joie de vivre until you don't have any. And you'll need those later.
Don't forget to read Andrea at Carnal Nation.com.
Most Commented On
- OcyjxZQpLjtVfDgtVQa - April 18, 2014
- ZHXpfhPVpo - April 18, 2014
- NwANHRyAHtphIaBTNZKi - April 18, 2014
- Wrong, Steven, the "Guest" made no cogent arguments. - April 18, 2014
- I like the band - April 18, 2014
- Steven, the percentage of scientists who support global warming - April 18, 2014
- TOAkcLPchHMnOYM - April 18, 2014
- In other words... - April 18, 2014
- Seeking the truth - April 18, 2014
- Yes real - April 18, 2014