But see, that's the thing. What's so great about these new quasi-contacts is that they are in there, in the box, with a nice buffer between you and the real-life them. Giving out your number lets them reach out and grab you, like in Poltergeist, and that is never good. I think we will be learning more a lot more about the difference between friends and "friends" in the next few years, often to our sorrow.
It does appear that you've developed immunity to his questionable charms in the intervening years, and that's all to the best. Next time let the software do its job, keeping haunts from the past on the other side of the screen, where they belong.
Don't forget to read Andrea at Carnal Nation.com.
Most Commented On
- Mr Diridon really needs to go - March 7, 2014
- I take that as a sign that the NIMBY losers know they have lost - March 7, 2014
- Yes, Cw, only sycophantic adoration of SFBG is allowed here. - March 7, 2014
- *Say something, I'm giving up on you.* - March 7, 2014
- The reason Steven wants to go after AirBnB and not hosts is - March 7, 2014
- If A correlates to B and B corrrelates to C then the chances are - March 7, 2014
- This is one of the few issues where I agree with the SFBG - March 7, 2014
- tenants - March 7, 2014
- Wait a sec. I thought that - March 7, 2014
- No, the great myth is that the rich hate the poor. It's not true - March 7, 2014