But see, that's the thing. What's so great about these new quasi-contacts is that they are in there, in the box, with a nice buffer between you and the real-life them. Giving out your number lets them reach out and grab you, like in Poltergeist, and that is never good. I think we will be learning more a lot more about the difference between friends and "friends" in the next few years, often to our sorrow.
It does appear that you've developed immunity to his questionable charms in the intervening years, and that's all to the best. Next time let the software do its job, keeping haunts from the past on the other side of the screen, where they belong.
Don't forget to read Andrea at Carnal Nation.com.
Most Commented On
- secret of success in life - April 16, 2014
- We don't need a lawsuit - April 16, 2014
- My "notions" are based on real life experiences - April 16, 2014
- Interesting take, Greg - April 16, 2014
- Thank you. Not one *ucking penny in tax increases. - April 16, 2014
- OMG, is this real? so finally - April 16, 2014
- Rent control is an unfair two - April 16, 2014
- No, I think I nailed it. - April 16, 2014
- Sure, let's elect the MTA. - April 16, 2014
- We already do. We just don't - April 16, 2014