In women, it feels a lot like the mildest menstrual cramp, or rather, the warm, heavy, vaguely achy feeling that often presages the onset of a period. It's like being made aware of your internal organs, which are sending out "Over here, pay attention to me!" signals. It is not remotely like a kick in the balls, or ovaries, or whatever. Discomfort and frustration are not pain, and even pain does not necessarily signal damage. Blue balls may be safely ignored. Most often, they are ministered to by their owner, in private. Go to it.
Of course, there is such a thing as dangerous emergency-level dangerous vasocongestion. This one is pretty much a boys-only affair. It's priapism, when an erection refuses to abate after a reasonable amount of time and a good-faith effort. This can blow out your blood vessels and leave you limp for life, but since it never ever happens just from some girl sitting in your lap, we can forget I ever even mentioned it.
Don't forget to read Andrea at Carnal Nation.com.
Most Commented On
- It's a gay thing. marcos does it too. - March 14, 2014
- Your obsession with toilet - March 14, 2014
- Progressives are so certain that they are right 100% of the time - March 14, 2014
- Or people buy black market cigs in the same way that they buy - March 14, 2014
- Can someone please explain to - March 14, 2014
- People don't NEED a lot of - March 14, 2014
- ABC7's pedestrian safety coverage courts controversy - March 14, 2014
- Yep, he is just playing the race card - March 14, 2014
- I always shop at Colma and Serramonte anyway - March 14, 2014
- Government by zip code is discrimination - March 14, 2014