"What's the best clam chowder you ever had?" I asked.
"My mommy's," he answered, but couldn't quite put his finger on why, when I pressed him, except that she "makes the temperature just right."
It was hot. The soup, the sun.
After, we crossed the street, sat on a bench overlooking the Spud Point marina and decided, after much discussion and weighing of pros and cons and such, that it would be pretty cool to be a boat.
SPUD POINT CRAB COMPANY
Thu.Tue.: 8:30 a.m.5 p.m.
1910 Westshore Road, Bodega Bay
L.E. Leone's new book is Big Bend (Sparkle Street Books), a collection of short fiction.
Most Commented On
- HOW I GOT MY EX BACK - December 7, 2013
- Its not a reasonable - December 7, 2013
- These days it's not a - December 7, 2013
- Harvey Milk's dog pooper scooper law - December 7, 2013
- dark energy is murder - December 7, 2013
- Milk - December 7, 2013
- troll - December 7, 2013
- People like Castro are permanently angry and bitter - December 7, 2013
- Lost the anger, Castro. It does not become someone who claims to - December 7, 2013
- Then you should ignore his posts instead of reading them - December 7, 2013