Back when you were doing the friend with benefits thing, how much of a shit was he being about it? As I've said before, the FWB arrangement can be a mutual satisfaction device like no other, or an instrument of torture. What if one "friend" gets attached and the other continues to pull up pants and say "see ya!" and shrug off any pleas for more time, care, or affection, since after all, we're all just friends here? That's your shit for you. So which one was he? Shit/not shit, and if shit, has he outgrown it yet?
If you do meet, you can always tell him that his actions caused you pain and see how he takes it. That should work as a shitometer, I'd think. If he laughs you off, unfriend, unfriend!
See Andrea's other column at carnalnation.com.
Most Commented On
- Extrication - July 31, 2014
- Rising tide of plutocracy - July 31, 2014
- Bill would tax companies with wide CEO-worker pay disparities - July 31, 2014
- uPnqTInXnBgRqbVF - July 31, 2014
- Secret: - July 31, 2014
- My experience - July 31, 2014
- Ammiano and Leno seek to reform the Ellis Act and slow SF - July 31, 2014
- marcos, are you familiar with the role of a Whip? - July 31, 2014
- He has numbers. You do not, and nor do you have any - July 31, 2014
- Your home wasn't always a condo and so it would have been - July 31, 2014