7, Thick House; www.thickhouse.org.
The Future Project: Sunday Will Come This first-time collaboration between Intersection for the Arts' two resident companies, ESP Project and Campo Santo, explores popular and idiosyncratic conceptions of the future in an existentially rich and rollicking series of "mini-plays, songs, dances, and 'moments'" in conversation with the not-yet. Oct. 15-Nov. 7, Intersection for the Arts; www.theintersection.org.
Boom Peter Sinn Nachtrieb offers his own conception of the future in a new play about the end of the world that, true to form for this award-winning SF playwright (Hunter Gatherers, T.I.C.), takes the form of a scathingly funny comedy in this Bay Area premiere from Marin Theatre Company and director Ryan Rilette. Nov. 12-Dec 6, Marin Theatre Company; www.marintheatre.org.
Most Commented On
- CIVBkItdZd - July 25, 2014
- Gourmand or gourmet? - July 25, 2014
- Vote the bums out - July 25, 2014
- Why did you ask him about royalties? - July 25, 2014
- More racism from Greg - July 25, 2014
- Work on your reading comprehension - July 25, 2014
- Shut up, troll. - July 25, 2014
- Twitter tax break beneficiary Zendesk launches app to help the - July 25, 2014
- defining political terms - July 25, 2014
- liberal vs conservative - July 25, 2014