7, Thick House; www.thickhouse.org.
The Future Project: Sunday Will Come This first-time collaboration between Intersection for the Arts' two resident companies, ESP Project and Campo Santo, explores popular and idiosyncratic conceptions of the future in an existentially rich and rollicking series of "mini-plays, songs, dances, and 'moments'" in conversation with the not-yet. Oct. 15-Nov. 7, Intersection for the Arts; www.theintersection.org.
Boom Peter Sinn Nachtrieb offers his own conception of the future in a new play about the end of the world that, true to form for this award-winning SF playwright (Hunter Gatherers, T.I.C.), takes the form of a scathingly funny comedy in this Bay Area premiere from Marin Theatre Company and director Ryan Rilette. Nov. 12-Dec 6, Marin Theatre Company; www.marintheatre.org.
Most Commented On
- Thanks to Dr.Igbodo who solve my love problem - April 24, 2014
- Lets of under 30 days are not covered by rent control even if - April 24, 2014
- That would be a logical and consistent approach else the city - April 24, 2014
- So, Steven, you tried to get him to discredit capitalism - April 24, 2014
- Many nations thrive on the simple ability of allowing the rich - April 24, 2014
- how i get my wife back - April 24, 2014
- nice! - April 24, 2014
- thanks to one Dr Bacasim a spell caster - April 24, 2014
- SFMTA repeals paid Sunday - April 24, 2014
- thanks - April 24, 2014