7, Thick House; www.thickhouse.org.
The Future Project: Sunday Will Come This first-time collaboration between Intersection for the Arts' two resident companies, ESP Project and Campo Santo, explores popular and idiosyncratic conceptions of the future in an existentially rich and rollicking series of "mini-plays, songs, dances, and 'moments'" in conversation with the not-yet. Oct. 15-Nov. 7, Intersection for the Arts; www.theintersection.org.
Boom Peter Sinn Nachtrieb offers his own conception of the future in a new play about the end of the world that, true to form for this award-winning SF playwright (Hunter Gatherers, T.I.C.), takes the form of a scathingly funny comedy in this Bay Area premiere from Marin Theatre Company and director Ryan Rilette. Nov. 12-Dec 6, Marin Theatre Company; www.marintheatre.org.
Most Commented On
- ELLIS ACT PROUDLY !!! Don’t - December 8, 2013
- These gadgets/smartphones - December 8, 2013
- What addiction to smart phone - December 8, 2013
- Addicted to your smartphone? - December 8, 2013
- You can infer the quality of the units from the plans - December 8, 2013
- I'm not asking the Marsh to go. I am asking them to practice - December 8, 2013
- wtf - December 8, 2013
- Hey, I'm with you. - December 8, 2013
- I know, right? - December 8, 2013
- Only two people would know the "level of appointment" - December 8, 2013