If that means the big water districts have to tell their clients to cut back on water use using proven conservation methods and possibly switching to less water-intensive crops then that's a reality we're going to have to live with. And more dams, canals, and pumping projects will just shift the problems from one part of the state to another.
California can survive on the water it has if we stop the insanity.
Most Commented On
- Harvey Milk's dog pooper scooper law - December 7, 2013
- dark energy is murder - December 7, 2013
- Milk - December 7, 2013
- troll - December 7, 2013
- People like Castro are permanently angry and bitter - December 7, 2013
- Lost the anger, Castro. It does not become someone who claims to - December 7, 2013
- Then you should ignore his posts instead of reading them - December 7, 2013
- Why do you care so much what others do with their - December 7, 2013
- Jeff, the real troll here is the pro-Marsh poster who is using a - December 7, 2013
- The Marsh could simply give their neighbors a schedule of - December 7, 2013