Or, in other words, ugh.
If it wasn't for good old table top Tapatío, I would have gone away entirely undernourished. As it was, I went away caloried, but not much else. No nice taste in my mouth. No plan of ever returning. No good stories to tell.
Mon., Wed.Thu.: 7 a.m.8 p.m.;
Fri.Sun.: 7 a.m.9 p.m.
3126 24th St., SF
Beer and wine
L.E. Leone's new book is Big Bend (Sparkle Street Books).
Most Commented On
- i am filled with joy in my heart thank you doctor ogogodu for yo - April 23, 2014
- marriage - April 23, 2014
- thanks to dr Abuko - April 23, 2014
- San Francisco city management - April 23, 2014
- Another, “good look'n out” by - April 23, 2014
- Dead Weight Losses - April 23, 2014
- It's all about the city's - April 23, 2014
- How does it show? - April 23, 2014
- Where does he say that? And - April 23, 2014
- Sorry they hurt your feelings - April 23, 2014