Or, in other words, ugh.
If it wasn't for good old table top Tapatío, I would have gone away entirely undernourished. As it was, I went away caloried, but not much else. No nice taste in my mouth. No plan of ever returning. No good stories to tell.
Mon., Wed.Thu.: 7 a.m.8 p.m.;
Fri.Sun.: 7 a.m.9 p.m.
3126 24th St., SF
Beer and wine
L.E. Leone's new book is Big Bend (Sparkle Street Books).
Most Commented On
- There's a lot of empty space - May 25, 2013
- You want to blame me for a cheap comment system? - May 25, 2013
- There is that blackmail - May 25, 2013
- "But I just don’t understand - May 25, 2013
- No, the fight is with you. - May 25, 2013
- This guy is an intellectual midget - May 25, 2013
- Don't you tire of repeating - May 25, 2013
- Maldita fondata = Lucretia Snapples = Troll II = ????? - May 25, 2013
- Like I said, either form is fine - May 25, 2013
- No, Marcos was fairly anti-semitic himself, Lilli. - May 25, 2013