Or, in other words, ugh.
If it wasn't for good old table top Tapatío, I would have gone away entirely undernourished. As it was, I went away caloried, but not much else. No nice taste in my mouth. No plan of ever returning. No good stories to tell.
Mon., Wed.Thu.: 7 a.m.8 p.m.;
Fri.Sun.: 7 a.m.9 p.m.
3126 24th St., SF
Beer and wine
L.E. Leone's new book is Big Bend (Sparkle Street Books).
Most Commented On
- The Reality is: The Marsh was - December 6, 2013
- All three will continue to exist even if we build a few homes. - December 6, 2013
- Where is your evidence for the assertion that 100% of people - December 6, 2013
- But those are just occasional, right? - December 6, 2013
- LOL, so is the Marsh "hidden" or is it world-renowned? - December 6, 2013
- Note: bikes are private transit even more than car. - December 6, 2013
- 510 food delivery! - December 6, 2013
- If a majority of people in Sf haven't heard of it then any - December 6, 2013
- COME TO THE HEARING - December 6, 2013
- There's no way that a reader - December 6, 2013