Moreover, because of the new powers that would be assigned to the CBD, concern regarding the CBD's membership, decision-making process, and accountability are apparent," he wrote.
Radulovich also takes issue with Addington's contention that the measure is needed to restore the luster of the once-vibrant theater district. "There's no legislative reason to do this if it's theater marquees you want," Radulovich said. "Prop. D is really about big billboards on the tops of buildings."
Most Commented On
- No, for once Greg gets this right. - April 17, 2014
- Why not, Jym? Their findings resonate with many people - April 17, 2014
- No, if we elected MTA then it would be crammed full of - April 17, 2014
- Agreed, how about private jitney buses like in Mexico - April 17, 2014
- Greg, most of your ideas are tired old rehashes too. - April 17, 2014
- Dismissing all growth as a "bubble" is something the left loves - April 17, 2014
- In the same spirit - April 17, 2014
- Vacancy control will never happen because it is a State-wide - April 17, 2014
- No, Greg, if an Ellised building subsequently condo converts - April 17, 2014
- Nobody in Sacramento will listen to Campos - April 17, 2014