Moreover, because of the new powers that would be assigned to the CBD, concern regarding the CBD's membership, decision-making process, and accountability are apparent," he wrote.
Radulovich also takes issue with Addington's contention that the measure is needed to restore the luster of the once-vibrant theater district. "There's no legislative reason to do this if it's theater marquees you want," Radulovich said. "Prop. D is really about big billboards on the tops of buildings."
Most Commented On
- Look at it this way, Snoozers - March 9, 2014
- The issue isn't whether poetry is worthwhile but rather why - March 9, 2014
- So you're saying marcos is just like a driver? - March 9, 2014
- Class based envy politics doesn't sit well with most voters - March 9, 2014
- When you cannot defeat an opponent then - March 9, 2014
- oBaVKmYrxmf - March 9, 2014
- Another new to town progressive. - March 9, 2014
- No, government surveillance wrong, period. - March 9, 2014
- Government surveillance is bad - March 8, 2014
- San Francisco Needs Speed Cameras - March 8, 2014