Moreover, because of the new powers that would be assigned to the CBD, concern regarding the CBD's membership, decision-making process, and accountability are apparent," he wrote.
Radulovich also takes issue with Addington's contention that the measure is needed to restore the luster of the once-vibrant theater district. "There's no legislative reason to do this if it's theater marquees you want," Radulovich said. "Prop. D is really about big billboards on the tops of buildings."
Most Commented On
- Who gets hit by Muni switchbacks? - May 18, 2013
- True, but the problem is ever worse than that since some - May 18, 2013
- The issue isn't whether a worker is illegal but - May 18, 2013
- Offering up a verbal taxonomy is hardly hate speech. - May 18, 2013
- Oh? - May 18, 2013
- Share a cab - May 18, 2013
- Winograd went on to leave the Dem party - May 18, 2013
- Some more analysis of the SF recycling boondoggle - May 18, 2013
- How do we know what laws to obey? - May 18, 2013
- The law doesn't support that interpretation. - May 18, 2013