103 Harriet, SF. www.1015.com
The hypnotic dubstep originator heads a brutal Brit train of bass mechanics, including Cluekid, Kutz, and Darkside, in honor of Big Up mag's first birthday.
Sat/24, 10 p.m.3 a.m., $20. Paradise Lounge, 1501 Folsom, www.paradisesf.com
Who's ready for a boogaloo revival? Knock out your Nuyorican doowops with some shaggy mambo as the Steppin' band, featuring trumpet legend Oscar Myers, jazzes up Madrone. Total hot cakes.
Tuesdays, 9 p.m., $3. Madrone Art Bar, 500 Divisadero, SF. www.madronelounge.com
Most Commented On
- Hmmmm - July 29, 2014
- The point - July 29, 2014
- Uber’s secret, “proprietary” insurance policy leaked - July 29, 2014
- We can also help by not using drugs. - July 29, 2014
- Sadly, new journalism appears to be little more than reading - July 29, 2014
- I'm sure Steven - July 29, 2014
- Gawker - July 29, 2014
- Um...was there ANY effort in this article - July 29, 2014
- great reporting, Joe - July 29, 2014
- Small Business Awards 2013: La Victoria Bakery - July 29, 2014