103 Harriet, SF. www.1015.com
The hypnotic dubstep originator heads a brutal Brit train of bass mechanics, including Cluekid, Kutz, and Darkside, in honor of Big Up mag's first birthday.
Sat/24, 10 p.m.3 a.m., $20. Paradise Lounge, 1501 Folsom, www.paradisesf.com
Who's ready for a boogaloo revival? Knock out your Nuyorican doowops with some shaggy mambo as the Steppin' band, featuring trumpet legend Oscar Myers, jazzes up Madrone. Total hot cakes.
Tuesdays, 9 p.m., $3. Madrone Art Bar, 500 Divisadero, SF. www.madronelounge.com
Most Commented On
- Gullible - March 17, 2014
- Answers - March 17, 2014
- Man this idea is great. I - March 17, 2014
- click here - March 17, 2014
- Finally I understand what you - March 17, 2014
- They deserve it, I think that - March 17, 2014
- Racist slurs don't belong in the Mission - March 17, 2014
- Project Improvements are invisable - March 17, 2014
- When a "conservative" advocates a progressive position - March 17, 2014
- By this broad definition - March 16, 2014