103 Harriet, SF. www.1015.com
The hypnotic dubstep originator heads a brutal Brit train of bass mechanics, including Cluekid, Kutz, and Darkside, in honor of Big Up mag's first birthday.
Sat/24, 10 p.m.3 a.m., $20. Paradise Lounge, 1501 Folsom, www.paradisesf.com
Who's ready for a boogaloo revival? Knock out your Nuyorican doowops with some shaggy mambo as the Steppin' band, featuring trumpet legend Oscar Myers, jazzes up Madrone. Total hot cakes.
Tuesdays, 9 p.m., $3. Madrone Art Bar, 500 Divisadero, SF. www.madronelounge.com
Most Commented On
- IIRC, that was actually juliacarriew who tweeted that - July 25, 2014
- I play soccer 3 times a week. - July 25, 2014
- Hello, i am Marian Hawkins - July 25, 2014
- Yes, that is the job of an editor - July 25, 2014
- It seems the people opposing this change do not like sports - July 25, 2014
- It's precisely because I care about San Franciscans that I do - July 25, 2014
- Liberals and Change - July 25, 2014
- So when blacks complain about racial prejudice do you tell them - July 25, 2014
- You hate San Franciscans and - July 25, 2014
- The problem, Emma, is that you are quick to put out - July 25, 2014