Just that there's no particular reason for it to do so.
Nose Swelling of the mucus membranes in there is a fairly common side effect of both Viagra and regular old sexual arousal. It just doesn't particularly follow that nasal play adds to sexual arousal. And I wouldn't pursue it during flu season.
Navel "Your navel and your clitoris have a lot in common. In the womb, these two regions grow from the same tissue, linking them neurologically in adulthood." I have no idea what this person is talking about. Also, lots of people cannot bear to have their navels prodded. It's just too ... internal. "It feels like you're touching my soul," an old boyfriend once said. "And I don't want you to."
We don't really have to go on, do we? I have nothing against Redbook, but these list-type articles are a perennial favorite of lazy magazine editors, and writers gamely do their best to produce them, month after month after month. I once had a job writing lists just a tiny bit like this one for an only-just-passably-reputable men's magazine, and you know how I managed it?
I made them up.
(If you're interested: www.redbookmag.com/love-sex/advice/surprise-sexy-spots-ll)
See Andrea's other column at carnalnation.com.
Most Commented On
- Small Business Awards 2013: La Victoria Bakery - July 31, 2014
- But work orders are legitimate - July 31, 2014
- Nowhere in there do I see specific examples of new SF - July 31, 2014
- Projections - July 31, 2014
- Lil B's career trajectory is reminiscent of S.mouse - July 31, 2014
- DRomGYCrHe - July 31, 2014
- Barbie gets a makeover, San Francisco-style - July 31, 2014
- Police radio dispatch from Alejandro Nieto shooting raises new - July 31, 2014
- Oh please. Go carebear - July 31, 2014
- I supported Mirkarimi keeping his job - July 31, 2014