Just that there's no particular reason for it to do so.
Nose Swelling of the mucus membranes in there is a fairly common side effect of both Viagra and regular old sexual arousal. It just doesn't particularly follow that nasal play adds to sexual arousal. And I wouldn't pursue it during flu season.
Navel "Your navel and your clitoris have a lot in common. In the womb, these two regions grow from the same tissue, linking them neurologically in adulthood." I have no idea what this person is talking about. Also, lots of people cannot bear to have their navels prodded. It's just too ... internal. "It feels like you're touching my soul," an old boyfriend once said. "And I don't want you to."
We don't really have to go on, do we? I have nothing against Redbook, but these list-type articles are a perennial favorite of lazy magazine editors, and writers gamely do their best to produce them, month after month after month. I once had a job writing lists just a tiny bit like this one for an only-just-passably-reputable men's magazine, and you know how I managed it?
I made them up.
(If you're interested: www.redbookmag.com/love-sex/advice/surprise-sexy-spots-ll)
See Andrea's other column at carnalnation.com.
Most Commented On
- Bestemor - May 24, 2013
- Agreed, Greg, but the systemic issue still remains. - May 24, 2013
- Nice Post - May 24, 2013
- " You are talking about 36 - May 24, 2013
- Ethnic China - May 24, 2013
- Geller is an unhinged loon. - May 24, 2013
- I see. Your tactic is to - May 24, 2013
- And do you agree that if a - May 24, 2013
- I guess we can count you - May 24, 2013
- The writing is on the wall (on the waterfront, that is) - May 24, 2013