Just that there's no particular reason for it to do so.
Nose Swelling of the mucus membranes in there is a fairly common side effect of both Viagra and regular old sexual arousal. It just doesn't particularly follow that nasal play adds to sexual arousal. And I wouldn't pursue it during flu season.
Navel "Your navel and your clitoris have a lot in common. In the womb, these two regions grow from the same tissue, linking them neurologically in adulthood." I have no idea what this person is talking about. Also, lots of people cannot bear to have their navels prodded. It's just too ... internal. "It feels like you're touching my soul," an old boyfriend once said. "And I don't want you to."
We don't really have to go on, do we? I have nothing against Redbook, but these list-type articles are a perennial favorite of lazy magazine editors, and writers gamely do their best to produce them, month after month after month. I once had a job writing lists just a tiny bit like this one for an only-just-passably-reputable men's magazine, and you know how I managed it?
I made them up.
(If you're interested: www.redbookmag.com/love-sex/advice/surprise-sexy-spots-ll)
See Andrea's other column at carnalnation.com.
Most Commented On
- White People - July 22, 2014
- Beyond the bros - July 22, 2014
- It didn't occur to me that - July 22, 2014
- Supes to vote on Avalos' "Let's Elect Our Elected Officials" - July 22, 2014
- Revitalized - July 22, 2014
- comical self importance - July 22, 2014
- The future of Piers 30-32 - July 22, 2014
- Insurance Commissioner to CPUC: Tech "rideshare" companies must - July 22, 2014
- cJqPSUfKUXuJ - July 22, 2014
- They came, they saw, they burned: scenes from the 2013 Dirtbag - July 22, 2014