Although he didn't attend the event, the station's owner, David Sahagun, told the Guardian: "Employees told me that the crowd was well behaved and did a good job making their point." As former president of the San Francisco Small Business Network, he stressed the struggles of locally-owned businesses in the face of large corporations and said he was "trying to be a community partner"
Chevron officials did not return calls seeking comment.
Most Commented On
- Just to be clear - July 25, 2014
- Greg, you are embarrassing everyone. Get help. - July 25, 2014
- Tip some back at the Barworkers Ball - July 25, 2014
- How fun - Greg's also a Truther too! - July 25, 2014
- Oh, wait. Of course you're confused, - July 25, 2014
- Nightlife: DJ legend Pete Tong comes to SF - July 25, 2014
- I'd be just fine if we elected the MTA - July 25, 2014
- A bit of history on the conflict - July 25, 2014
- Anti-peace protesters in Israel - July 25, 2014
- No, the Israelis were dancing in the streets of New York - July 25, 2014