If he cannot be spurred to mutuality, you can always just say "OK, don't mind me, then!" and reach for your sex tool (now that I have kids and approximately 1 billion actual toys the word "toys," like "play" and "play date" has been substantially desexified for me, so I'm trying something new here; do we like it?) and have it as though he weren't there. And if that doesn't seem doable, excuse yourself and come back when you're done.
The most interesting part of your question, to me, was actually none of this stuff, but the part that people would think you were awful if you were a guy pressuring a girl for sex. And my answer is yes, they totally would. But that is no excuse to do it yourself.
See Andrea's other column at carnalnation.com.
Most Commented On
- "By today, it was estimated - April 16, 2014
- We need more diversity - April 16, 2014
- I can't afford a jet - April 16, 2014
- Lazy Liberals - April 16, 2014
- a true class act - April 16, 2014
- Police brutality - April 16, 2014
- '"It’s clear we don’t have - April 16, 2014
- Wait just a little - the - April 16, 2014
- WONDERFUL MAN THAT GIVE MY FAMILY JOY AND HAPPINESS AND MAY MY G - April 16, 2014
- My life is back!!! After - April 16, 2014