Perhaps then the reality of her murder in the SoHo district's Puck Building might not be such a slap in the face.
Tethered by her untimely death, the caliber of Cha's contribution to the art world remains a puzzle. Yet the aesthetic pulse of the day orders one to ignore the conceptual fray. Cha is a thoroughly detail-oriented literary and visual artist. Her methodical work doesn't entertain or dazzle. It is open-ended in a way that requires its audience to supply part of the vision.
THERESA HAK KYUNG CHA: EARTH
Through Dec. 20, $5$8 (free for UC students and children)
Berkeley Art Museum
2626 Bancroft, Berk.
Most Commented On
- My Name is johnson Wilson..I - April 19, 2014
- the spell caster that bring smile and happiness back to my life - April 19, 2014
- MAdVUotOhumff - April 19, 2014
- You are welcome to the Laco - April 19, 2014
- Many Many People Are Angry? - April 19, 2014
- Poor People Ride The Bus - April 19, 2014
- a spell caster who brought my ex husband back to me - April 19, 2014
- kNOhlrWhrqLncB - April 19, 2014
- Thank you Doctor - April 19, 2014
- vhiHZMWFxwtcMxljhSLZ - April 19, 2014