She has a bare backside, you guys!) Purity rings aside, they're as much industry creations as anyone American Idol has spit out.
Perhaps I'm being naïve. The music industry's role in pop music is a longstanding tradition, but never before has the mechanization been more obvious, or aimed at a younger audience. My hope, then, is for a decade full of mold-breakers like Lady Gaga, whose freak act may not be new but is still more exciting than most anything else out there. And as for those mom-approved wax figures? Let's just wish they make like Icarus and fly too close to the sun.
Most Commented On
- Xorauguynabexjw - May 19, 2013
- U.S. Homeownership Rate Falls - May 19, 2013
- Yep, like I said, you contribute nothing to help, unlike me. - May 19, 2013
- True, and we're seeing the - May 19, 2013
- Greg, two thirds of americans won their own home, and - May 19, 2013
- Your "best way" is highly subjective. - May 19, 2013
- Who made you the arbiter of community activism? - May 19, 2013
- My point is clear - May 19, 2013
- Depends on who you are I guess - May 19, 2013
- You're in good company - May 19, 2013