Party hearty, Snuggles: our throbbing list of Valentine's weekend shindigs just might update your status
Geez, will anybody ever love you if you look like heck warmed over? Of course they will, Adam Lambert. But why not hit up this huge, buzzy lingerie fashion fiesta, dance floor prance, and trunk show party to polish your lacy underthings resume.
Sun/14, 7 p.m.-1 a.m., $15/$20. Mighty, 119 Utah, SF. www.mighty119.com
No one wants to date moody, but everyone shall dance to Moodymann, the second generation Detroit techno whiz and father of the current red-hot soul re-edits trend (although his Black Power message is getting a bit lost in the fray.) With Sunset and Stompy party DJs.
Sun/14, 3 p.m.-2 a.m., $15/$20. Café Cocomo, 650 Indiana, SF. www.stompy.com
Rock out with your aorta out — it's cuddle-with-a-chainsaw time as the legendary rock club returns, leopard Spandex and all. Kiss tribute band Heroes takes stage, while DJs Omar, Jenny, China G., Howie Pyro and more give you a whole lotta love. Panama!
Sun/14, 10 p.m.-3 a.m., $10. Cat Club, 1190 Folsom, SF. www.sfcatclub.com
Most Commented On
- I love these armchair psychologists - June 18, 2013
- There's nothing fundamentally different about us - June 18, 2013
- White Genocide - June 18, 2013
- Tim could hypothecate his million dollar home and - June 18, 2013
- The MicroManager is dead. Long live the MicroManager. - June 18, 2013
- Redmond didn't want someone to micromanage - June 18, 2013
- Reachli - Amplifying your - June 18, 2013
- Interesting report. Though - June 18, 2013
- so, IOW, that "panel" was hopelessly biased towards - June 18, 2013
- JAW, corporations do not pay VAT - they pass it on. - June 18, 2013