All about Amazon Eve

Getting leggy — and arty — with a giant fetish model sensation from Oakland

Tower of power: Amazon Eve on the cover of Zoo Weekly

culture@sfbg.com

SEX Leg, leg, and more leg — the 6-foot, 8-inch model Amazon Eve is one tall glass of water who's become the drink of choice for an entire population of men. Thirsting for a romp with the busty blonde, Amazon fetish lovers beg Eve to throw them around, hold them like a baby, and dominate their puny bodies. There's no sex and no nudity, just some good ol' fashioned rough-housing with a giant, hot chick.

"I pick up guys for a living — it's the oddest job in the world. And I love it," she says.

Originally from Oakland and currently in the midst of a worldwide tour packed with interviews, photo shoots, and client visits that leave her exhausted, bruised, and totally stoked, the imposing Eve met me at the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art for a quick tour of the gallery — and an explanation of what it means to be an Amazon woman.

I immediately spotted her at a table in the back of the museum's cafe. Her elongated arm reached out and to my surprise, offered one of those dainty-lady, totally limp handshakes. All that talk about warriors and power must be reserved for impressing dudes. But then she stood up, immediately grabbing the attention of patrons and towering over my 5'6" frame. She pointed at her feet. "I finally got a pair of Uggs! I could never find my size until I went to Australia," she gushes, beaming. People, this Amazon wears a size 14.

We cruised through SFMOMA's extensive "75 Years of Looking Forward" anniversary exhibit, her shoulders nearly grazing the tops of several large sculptures, and eventually found a bench in a room full of 1950s typewriters to sit on and talk. A strange place for a chat with this kind of working girl, but Eve paid no mind and busted out the November 2009 issue of Australia's Zoo Weekly. In a feat of obvious yet still striking incongruity, she's featured on the cover next to a 5-foot, 1-inch model. With huge perky breasts, flat abs, and those neverending limbs, Eve looks like an oversized Playboy cardboard cutout any Midwestern man would love to have in his garage.

"I'm owning the fact that I'm no longer an ugly duckling," she said, flipping her long hair over her broad shoulders.

amazon eve

Amazon, with art. Photo by Amber Schadewald

After majoring in theater in college, Eve worked as a paralegal, but the position drained her creativity and added the pounds. Looking for a way out, she started an ambitious workout regime, telling herself, "Supermodel or bust!" Quickly, however, she grasped that she would never achieve runway-thin frailty. "I can never be small and I can never be weak," she said.

So she became a personal trainer. At the gym, she was introduced to a woman working as a pro domme. She tried it herself, "But I quickly realized that I didn't want to wear that skimpy leather costume. I don't like floggers, whips, and cuffs. So I started taking martial arts and wrestling classes and finding my own fetish niche."

Now, 80 percent of Eve's sessions are spent lifting and carrying her male clients, or performing a series of height comparisons. The other 20 percent are played out with wrestling, boxing, and physical domination. Typically her clients are "small" guys (less than 5-feet, 8 inches) who are educated, professional, and located all over the world. They often pay for her to fly to them. When she walks into the room, they bow. "Amazon women like me are rare, and the guys who like us are plentiful. It's like a built-in celebrity."

Comments

she is a beautifull T

Posted by Guest on Feb. 17, 2010 @ 8:17 am

SHE...takes my breath away. Iam among those who would l-o-v-e to be lifted and carried by her. I'm only 5' 9".

Posted by Guest on Feb. 17, 2010 @ 12:42 pm

I prefer her to any female bodybuilders full of roids and testo.

Posted by Guest on Feb. 17, 2010 @ 3:28 pm

of the week. Amazon Eve looks like a man. Where is she hiding the penis in that top pic? The other girl, however, is smoking.

Posted by Guest on Feb. 18, 2010 @ 9:24 am

Yes, women must come running to you with that kind of attitude. What a stud you surely are.

Posted by marke on Feb. 18, 2010 @ 10:07 am

S/he is beautiful, but if you check around on the net you will find her/his real name and see that this beautiful tall woman was actually born male, so unfortunately not so unique other than the fact of being the world's tallest transsexual. Don't get me wrong, still an accomplishment.

Posted by Guest on Feb. 23, 2010 @ 2:36 pm

is there any evidence? there are taller real women in the world

Posted by Guest on Jul. 06, 2010 @ 8:40 am

She is so gorgeous, not just because she is super beautiful but because the fact she is so confident to put herself out there and be so outgoing. your awesome do what you do babe!

Posted by Guest on Apr. 04, 2010 @ 11:08 pm
Posted by Fred on Apr. 06, 2010 @ 8:07 am

Erica was a man. She is not hiding the penis, it is GONE. The broad shoulders are a dead giveaway that she is a man.

Posted by justme on May. 09, 2010 @ 2:27 am

she wasnt born male you idiots, there are taller natural women in the world, it is possible...theres a 7 foot 2 basketball player female

he parents were both tall..

Posted by Guest on Jul. 06, 2010 @ 8:39 am

of course there are tall women in the world. she just happens to be a tall transgender woman.

Posted by Guest on Jul. 24, 2010 @ 12:25 pm

...lame people...why don't you grow up...you exist just to vandalized somebody's life...if you want to be taller...stretch yourself...

Posted by Guest on Dec. 09, 2010 @ 2:16 am

This, gang, is a female, was born a femal, will likely die a female. I saw a picture on a different website that confirmed this for me. Try something boys and girls: Look at one or your hands. Men will see their ring finger is longer than their index finger. Women will see the opposite. The photo I came across plainly showed her left hand in clear detail, and her ring finger is shorter than her index finger. Contrary to popular myth/belief, body and/or bone structure and/or the existance of an "Adam's Apple" is not proof. The finger measurement however, is scientific and medical fact. Eve is female through and through....

Posted by Tim S on Dec. 30, 2010 @ 2:16 pm

TIM S - WRONG. A lot of women reading you comment will look down at their hands and see that they are male. Wow.
Ring finger length compared to index finger is indicative of the varying amounts of oestrogen and testosterone in the womb when a fetus is developing. Both males and females can have varying lengths of fingers and although some suggest it can have an effect on sexual preferences it most certainly does not allow to to see the 'real' sex of someone.

Posted by Guest on Dec. 31, 2010 @ 8:15 am

Also from this author

• Year of the Workhorse

Different Fur Studio owner Patrick Brown saddles up for 2014

• Radio Romance

MUSIC: BFF.fm is the new cool kid in town

• POW!'s Byron Blum on staying put