All about Amazon Eve - Page 2

Getting leggy — and arty — with a giant fetish model sensation from Oakland

Tower of power: Amazon Eve on the cover of Zoo Weekly

Most often her sessions revolve around a theme, from the naughty schoolgirl to the cowgirl who knows how to hogtie. She's held a powerful oil executive in her arms while he muttered "Mommy, mommy!" She's wrestled with her legs tied together with a paralyzed Danish man. And her next hurdle: wrestling a 465-pound professional wrestler in Dallas. "I need to start training immediately," she said. "He wants me to perform a very particular scissor move, so it's my job to figure out how to get my legs around him."

At $400 per hour, it seems crazy that guys would spend such a large amount of cash without the promise of a "big finish." But Eve reminds me that fetishes aren't necessarily sexual: "Fetish is about a heightened sense of awareness and sexual stimuli, not necessarily sexual acts themselves."

Our tour of the museum is cut short so Eve can make it to a session with a new client. She pulled me in for a hug, my face pressed directly into her soft breasts. I immediately understand why little guys like Eve.

And off to work she goes — extra-large schoolgirl outfit in her purse.

Comments

she is a beautifull T

Posted by Guest on Feb. 17, 2010 @ 8:17 am

SHE...takes my breath away. Iam among those who would l-o-v-e to be lifted and carried by her. I'm only 5' 9".

Posted by Guest on Feb. 17, 2010 @ 12:42 pm

I prefer her to any female bodybuilders full of roids and testo.

Posted by Guest on Feb. 17, 2010 @ 3:28 pm

of the week. Amazon Eve looks like a man. Where is she hiding the penis in that top pic? The other girl, however, is smoking.

Posted by Guest on Feb. 18, 2010 @ 9:24 am

Yes, women must come running to you with that kind of attitude. What a stud you surely are.

Posted by marke on Feb. 18, 2010 @ 10:07 am

S/he is beautiful, but if you check around on the net you will find her/his real name and see that this beautiful tall woman was actually born male, so unfortunately not so unique other than the fact of being the world's tallest transsexual. Don't get me wrong, still an accomplishment.

Posted by Guest on Feb. 23, 2010 @ 2:36 pm

is there any evidence? there are taller real women in the world

Posted by Guest on Jul. 06, 2010 @ 8:40 am

She is so gorgeous, not just because she is super beautiful but because the fact she is so confident to put herself out there and be so outgoing. your awesome do what you do babe!

Posted by Guest on Apr. 04, 2010 @ 11:08 pm
Posted by Fred on Apr. 06, 2010 @ 8:07 am

Erica was a man. She is not hiding the penis, it is GONE. The broad shoulders are a dead giveaway that she is a man.

Posted by justme on May. 09, 2010 @ 2:27 am

she wasnt born male you idiots, there are taller natural women in the world, it is possible...theres a 7 foot 2 basketball player female

he parents were both tall..

Posted by Guest on Jul. 06, 2010 @ 8:39 am

of course there are tall women in the world. she just happens to be a tall transgender woman.

Posted by Guest on Jul. 24, 2010 @ 12:25 pm

...lame people...why don't you grow up...you exist just to vandalized somebody's life...if you want to be taller...stretch yourself...

Posted by Guest on Dec. 09, 2010 @ 2:16 am

This, gang, is a female, was born a femal, will likely die a female. I saw a picture on a different website that confirmed this for me. Try something boys and girls: Look at one or your hands. Men will see their ring finger is longer than their index finger. Women will see the opposite. The photo I came across plainly showed her left hand in clear detail, and her ring finger is shorter than her index finger. Contrary to popular myth/belief, body and/or bone structure and/or the existance of an "Adam's Apple" is not proof. The finger measurement however, is scientific and medical fact. Eve is female through and through....

Posted by Tim S on Dec. 30, 2010 @ 2:16 pm

TIM S - WRONG. A lot of women reading you comment will look down at their hands and see that they are male. Wow.
Ring finger length compared to index finger is indicative of the varying amounts of oestrogen and testosterone in the womb when a fetus is developing. Both males and females can have varying lengths of fingers and although some suggest it can have an effect on sexual preferences it most certainly does not allow to to see the 'real' sex of someone.

Posted by Guest on Dec. 31, 2010 @ 8:15 am

Also from this author

• Year of the Workhorse

Different Fur Studio owner Patrick Brown saddles up for 2014

• Radio Romance

MUSIC: BFF.fm is the new cool kid in town

• POW!'s Byron Blum on staying put