Dan Hoyle reports back from the heartland in his latest stage show The Real Americans
Maybe there is no halfway? Or maybe a halfway line requires more rigorous interrogation of the play's own political assumptions. That might have cast the ideological landscape in a somewhat different light. After all, the widespread conviction that Obama is a "Moozlum" is one thing; a more general distrust of the state and big business as dangerously encroaching powers is another.
THE REAL AMERICANS
Through April 18
Thurs.–Fri., 8 p.m.; Sat., 5 p.m.
Sun/21, Feb 28, and all Sundays starting March 14, 3 p.m.
1062 Valencia, SF
Most Commented On
- So what are "progressives" doing to fix public education? - July 24, 2014
- FBFoPYvvWKhBC - July 24, 2014
- aFygUdPcXhr - July 24, 2014
- More $ to Muni means more absenteeism. - July 24, 2014
- Um... Tenant's rights might - July 24, 2014
- FncnUMLWjS - July 24, 2014
- hope you will share so much - July 24, 2014
- Re; - July 24, 2014
- NSA surveillance scandal goes full tilt clown - July 24, 2014
- jMYvwYeYbjltKJ - July 24, 2014