Keeping up appearances -- and pouring on the hot sauce at Rico's Diner
Although, I have to admit that the corner of 15th and Franklin streets does tend to stay a little still.
One of the most beautiful things I ever saw: my curling-iron burnt pal Pod who is a dot artist, after all carefully dispensing drops of I-forget-which hot sauce around the breakfast sandwich on her plate. I don't know exactly what she was going for, but it was a Goldsworthy worthy masterpiece.
You keep that up, now, Pod.
Mon.Sat.: 10 a.m.2:30 p.m.
400 15th St., Oakl.
Most Commented On
- Having an admitted domestic - July 31, 2014
- Boxes in space - July 31, 2014
- Shameful Mailer - July 31, 2014
- Small Business Awards 2013: La Victoria Bakery - July 31, 2014
- But work orders are legitimate - July 31, 2014
- Nowhere in there do I see specific examples of new SF - July 31, 2014
- Projections - July 31, 2014
- Lil B's career trajectory is reminiscent of S.mouse - July 31, 2014
- DRomGYCrHe - July 31, 2014
- Barbie gets a makeover, San Francisco-style - July 31, 2014