Keeping up appearances -- and pouring on the hot sauce at Rico's Diner
Although, I have to admit that the corner of 15th and Franklin streets does tend to stay a little still.
One of the most beautiful things I ever saw: my curling-iron burnt pal Pod who is a dot artist, after all carefully dispensing drops of I-forget-which hot sauce around the breakfast sandwich on her plate. I don't know exactly what she was going for, but it was a Goldsworthy worthy masterpiece.
You keep that up, now, Pod.
Mon.Sat.: 10 a.m.2:30 p.m.
400 15th St., Oakl.
Most Commented On
- nWyijzaEtlLnuDftBw - April 19, 2014
- MvCaVFRfgT - April 19, 2014
- xPzetzErRxpNqIESLTWR - April 19, 2014
- We as in who the hell u think - April 19, 2014
- AQjLnOEVQUWTz - April 19, 2014
- N who r u Really?? - April 19, 2014
- What political BS who gives a - April 19, 2014
- JsexxdSzFSWzaupZ - April 19, 2014
- LfuYPsNiHgfUN - April 19, 2014
- XjQKvgZcEqhKG - April 19, 2014