Keeping up appearances -- and pouring on the hot sauce at Rico's Diner
Although, I have to admit that the corner of 15th and Franklin streets does tend to stay a little still.
One of the most beautiful things I ever saw: my curling-iron burnt pal Pod who is a dot artist, after all carefully dispensing drops of I-forget-which hot sauce around the breakfast sandwich on her plate. I don't know exactly what she was going for, but it was a Goldsworthy worthy masterpiece.
You keep that up, now, Pod.
Mon.Sat.: 10 a.m.2:30 p.m.
400 15th St., Oakl.
Most Commented On
- Women in tech - July 24, 2014
- Doing the work of the Koch brothers - July 24, 2014
- the SFBG is way too hypocritical to answer - July 24, 2014
- Kudos - July 24, 2014
- Well I bet the trolls are all bitter blacks - July 24, 2014
- There is no "subsidy." Stop spewing nonsense - July 24, 2014
- 50 bucks says - July 24, 2014
- SFBG has always been a white newspaper. - July 24, 2014
- Homeless People Infesting the Main Library - July 24, 2014
- So what are "progressives" doing to fix public education? - July 24, 2014