Happy 20th anniversary, Just For You
That same day eating with Last Straw's childerns at Sunflower, Larkstraw, age 10, who aspires to be a writer, asked how long I'd been writing about restaurants, how much I get paid, do I ever write about the same place more than once, and if so, why?
"Any excuse I can find," I said. Happy 20-Year Anniversary to:
JUST FOR YOU
Mon.–Fri. 7:30 a.m.– 9 p.m.; Sat.–Sun. 8 a.m. – 3 p.m.
732 22nd St., S.F.
Beer and wine
Most Commented On
- Street music - May 24, 2013
- Also in our club is a lawyer - May 24, 2013
- The very definition of risk - May 24, 2013
- I'm not the one who left that - May 24, 2013
- No one ever said the landlord - May 24, 2013
- The entire idea that moving - May 24, 2013
- Yes, I can. RC isn't going - May 24, 2013
- Except that I can afford it. - May 24, 2013
- Pot Ammiano Commedy - May 24, 2013
- Sorry for the repetitions. - May 24, 2013