Happy 20th anniversary, Just For You
That same day eating with Last Straw's childerns at Sunflower, Larkstraw, age 10, who aspires to be a writer, asked how long I'd been writing about restaurants, how much I get paid, do I ever write about the same place more than once, and if so, why?
"Any excuse I can find," I said. Happy 20-Year Anniversary to:
JUST FOR YOU
Mon.–Fri. 7:30 a.m.– 9 p.m.; Sat.–Sun. 8 a.m. – 3 p.m.
732 22nd St., S.F.
Beer and wine
Most Commented On
- Aaaaaamen. There is no one - December 12, 2013
- But is what he said wrong?? - December 12, 2013
- Yeah, SFBG prefers bad publicity to no publicity - December 12, 2013
- Randall is bluffing, of course. - December 12, 2013
- Is the progressive issue here that - December 12, 2013
- "Guest" sounds more real than - December 12, 2013
- This post seems ludicrous. - December 12, 2013
- so bigotry against tech - December 12, 2013
- thats great - December 12, 2013
- Discover how to make money - December 12, 2013