Happy 20th anniversary, Just For You
That same day eating with Last Straw's childerns at Sunflower, Larkstraw, age 10, who aspires to be a writer, asked how long I'd been writing about restaurants, how much I get paid, do I ever write about the same place more than once, and if so, why?
"Any excuse I can find," I said. Happy 20-Year Anniversary to:
JUST FOR YOU
Mon.–Fri. 7:30 a.m.– 9 p.m.; Sat.–Sun. 8 a.m. – 3 p.m.
732 22nd St., S.F.
Beer and wine
Most Commented On
- Agreed. Blaming technology is - March 7, 2014
- This is just a bunch of - March 7, 2014
- Snark - March 7, 2014
- People are way too distracted - March 7, 2014
- GCCIuDgaMo - March 7, 2014
- Love the irony, and Twitter's - March 7, 2014
- Mr Diridon really needs to go - March 7, 2014
- I take that as a sign that the NIMBY losers know they have lost - March 7, 2014
- Yes, Cw, only sycophantic adoration of SFBG is allowed here. - March 7, 2014
- *Say something, I'm giving up on you.* - March 7, 2014