Happy 20th anniversary, Just For You
That same day eating with Last Straw's childerns at Sunflower, Larkstraw, age 10, who aspires to be a writer, asked how long I'd been writing about restaurants, how much I get paid, do I ever write about the same place more than once, and if so, why?
"Any excuse I can find," I said. Happy 20-Year Anniversary to:
JUST FOR YOU
Mon.–Fri. 7:30 a.m.– 9 p.m.; Sat.–Sun. 8 a.m. – 3 p.m.
732 22nd St., S.F.
Beer and wine
Most Commented On
- Does anyone know who those women are? - March 11, 2014
- As a citizen of the city longer than - March 11, 2014
- I don't think so. This sounds - March 11, 2014
- progressives and the working class - March 11, 2014
- And whiney techies - March 11, 2014
- Self-absorption. He's still - March 11, 2014
- I have no clue. But if you - March 11, 2014
- Goes for the dumb ducks that - March 11, 2014
- He's fat - March 11, 2014
- Non-Workers of the world - March 11, 2014