Hahn for lieutenant governor. Nava and Colfax for judge. No, no, no on 16 and 17 ... Complete endorsements for the June 8 primary
Our endorsements for the upcoming election were originally published on April 27. We're republishing them here for the benefit of absentee voters. Our clip-out guide to take to the polls will appear in our June 2 issue and online.
On the eve of the June 8 election, we'll be publishing our handy clip-out guide for you to take to the polls. Before then, however, take a minute to read about our decisions -- and why they're important for the future of the country, the state, and San Francisco.
OUR CHOICES FOR DCCC
We've already endorsed candidates for the Democratic County Central Committee (see "Our endorsements for DCCC," 3/30). We're listing them again here for easy reference — in the order they will appear on the ballot. (Since it's unfair to present candidates in a crowded field in alphabetical order, the state every year does a random alphabetical drawing to set the order in these races.)
The election is crucial — DCCC controls the local Democratic Party endorsements, which can make a huge difference in district supervisorial contests.
ASSEMBLY DISTRICT 13
ASSEMBLY DISTRICT 12
Sandra Lee Fewer
- Uber sued for denying drivers tips - August 21, 2014
- Very informative post! There - August 21, 2014
- SFUSD sticker shock: new art school to cost $240 million - August 21, 2014
- great spell caster that bring back my ex husband - August 21, 2014
- DzyZhnZdhXjTwFXyoD - August 21, 2014
- GHXrYngWdK - August 20, 2014
- THPyBgsRSP - August 20, 2014
- YRgXEsMsPcBjNVto - August 20, 2014
- WashfIbaGQoQ - August 20, 2014
- ZJdUDSApSkLQ - August 20, 2014