Hahn for lieutenant governor. Nava and Colfax for judge. No, no, no on 16 and 17 ... Complete endorsements for the June 8 primary
Our endorsements for the upcoming election were originally published on April 27. We're republishing them here for the benefit of absentee voters. Our clip-out guide to take to the polls will appear in our June 2 issue and online.
On the eve of the June 8 election, we'll be publishing our handy clip-out guide for you to take to the polls. Before then, however, take a minute to read about our decisions -- and why they're important for the future of the country, the state, and San Francisco.
OUR CHOICES FOR DCCC
We've already endorsed candidates for the Democratic County Central Committee (see "Our endorsements for DCCC," 3/30). We're listing them again here for easy reference — in the order they will appear on the ballot. (Since it's unfair to present candidates in a crowded field in alphabetical order, the state every year does a random alphabetical drawing to set the order in these races.)
The election is crucial — DCCC controls the local Democratic Party endorsements, which can make a huge difference in district supervisorial contests.
ASSEMBLY DISTRICT 13
ASSEMBLY DISTRICT 12
Sandra Lee Fewer
Most Commented On
- VNlGqkKEQFGErPtOQbm - April 19, 2014
- fjRrURcpKIToLz - April 19, 2014
- HxcowgtuLcO - April 19, 2014
- hpBXAfrKByl - April 19, 2014
- DTjxekhNxOEW - April 19, 2014
- OFkthQnVFkpCV - April 19, 2014
- ZVOsjlCtyzPbUhCgFJP - April 19, 2014
- DR.LOVESPELL IS THE REAL SPELL CASTER - April 19, 2014
- VZkdWIzopnXmQPFNhuH - April 19, 2014
- ifWfSITKfUYXWZ - April 19, 2014