The chicken, fried to order, was super-hot and crazy juicy not quite as flavorfully battered as Auntie April's or Farmerbrown's Little Skillet if you're keeping score, Maze, but definitely up there. *
Tue.Thu. 11 a.m.7 p.m.; Fri. 11 a.m.9 p.m.
Sat. noon9 p.m.; Sun. noon7 p.m.; closed Mon.
5176 Third St., SF
Most Commented On
- Thanks to Dr.Igbodo who solve my love problem - April 24, 2014
- Lets of under 30 days are not covered by rent control even if - April 24, 2014
- That would be a logical and consistent approach else the city - April 24, 2014
- So, Steven, you tried to get him to discredit capitalism - April 24, 2014
- Many nations thrive on the simple ability of allowing the rich - April 24, 2014
- how i get my wife back - April 24, 2014
- nice! - April 24, 2014
- thanks to one Dr Bacasim a spell caster - April 24, 2014
- SFMTA repeals paid Sunday - April 24, 2014
- thanks - April 24, 2014