The chicken, fried to order, was super-hot and crazy juicy not quite as flavorfully battered as Auntie April's or Farmerbrown's Little Skillet if you're keeping score, Maze, but definitely up there. *
Tue.Thu. 11 a.m.7 p.m.; Fri. 11 a.m.9 p.m.
Sat. noon9 p.m.; Sun. noon7 p.m.; closed Mon.
5176 Third St., SF
Most Commented On
- And, my 'Anon' new coward 'friend' - June 19, 2013
- Who y'all accusing of slander, no-name coward? - June 19, 2013
- Some made up fake name is no more credible than "Anon". - June 19, 2013
- Ashamed of your given name, 'Anon'? - June 19, 2013
- Community Seeks Say In How SF Grows - June 19, 2013
- The End of an Era Not of a Legacy - June 19, 2013
- New Order - June 19, 2013
- Wrong, Ann, we've already seen the problem when the SFBG is - June 19, 2013
- This is scandalous slander. - June 19, 2013
- hey hey - June 19, 2013