The chicken, fried to order, was super-hot and crazy juicy not quite as flavorfully battered as Auntie April's or Farmerbrown's Little Skillet if you're keeping score, Maze, but definitely up there. *
Tue.Thu. 11 a.m.7 p.m.; Fri. 11 a.m.9 p.m.
Sat. noon9 p.m.; Sun. noon7 p.m.; closed Mon.
5176 Third St., SF
Most Commented On
- Beyond the bros - July 22, 2014
- Insurance Commissioner to CPUC: Tech "rideshare" companies must - July 22, 2014
- An SFBG endorsement i probably worth about nine votes - July 22, 2014
- Yes, SFBG has a long history of slipping racism into music - July 22, 2014
- White People - July 22, 2014
- Yes It Says That I Am A Real San Franciscan - July 21, 2014
- The SFBC is a member of the - July 21, 2014
- If You Want To Pay The True Cost It Is Fine With Me - July 21, 2014
- Those Are Mostly Environmentalist Groups - July 21, 2014
- How Is The SFBC Affecting Housing Policy? - July 21, 2014