The chicken, fried to order, was super-hot and crazy juicy not quite as flavorfully battered as Auntie April's or Farmerbrown's Little Skillet if you're keeping score, Maze, but definitely up there. *
Tue.Thu. 11 a.m.7 p.m.; Fri. 11 a.m.9 p.m.
Sat. noon9 p.m.; Sun. noon7 p.m.; closed Mon.
5176 Third St., SF
Most Commented On
- Another new to town progressive. - March 9, 2014
- No, government surveillance wrong, period. - March 9, 2014
- Government surveillance is bad - March 8, 2014
- San Francisco Needs Speed Cameras - March 8, 2014
- Just Like You - March 8, 2014
- Wow Why Didn't I Think Of That???? - March 8, 2014
- That Is Sociopath Guest Steven - March 8, 2014
- Go Read Your History Book - March 8, 2014
- Have you ever considered - March 8, 2014
- Making real-time surveillance - March 8, 2014