So the city needs its own campaign to explain why public power is not only much greener, but in the long run, much, much cheaper.
San Francisco has had a mandate for public power since 1913, nearly 100 years. The implementation of CCA would be a big step toward fulfilling that mandate. The supervisors should not let anything stand in the way.
Most Commented On
- FeDoKuYtRhGzfevHt - July 25, 2014
- FEXKwKGoAmzAM - July 25, 2014
- Vote - July 25, 2014
- by definition - July 25, 2014
- WTF? - July 25, 2014
- "Anti-war protestors" in France - July 25, 2014
- How much - July 25, 2014
- Learn the facts about the damaging stadium lighting ! - July 25, 2014
- Video available to learn more - July 25, 2014
- Learn more in the video about this project - July 25, 2014