The company violated its own agreement with the Legislature, promising to support the law authorizing local community choice aggregation systems then turned around and spent nearly $50 million to overturn it.
Leno and Ammiano should pursue a bill as soon as possible to get rid of one of the great scandals in city history, a sweetheart deal in 1939 that has saved PG&E billions and cost the city dearly.
Most Commented On
- Is this really all you have to care about? - March 11, 2014
- OK, so Tiny is a card player. - March 11, 2014
- Yes, it's not fair, these buses are punctual! - March 11, 2014
- I blame the Google shuttles. - March 11, 2014
- "After a week of - March 11, 2014
- I guess that envy and hatred of success trumps caring for the - March 11, 2014
- Hmm, is that code for "looks like a guy"? - March 11, 2014
- What reporter? - March 11, 2014
- Wrong, the word "tranny" is used by transexuals themselves - March 11, 2014
- Don't you know that that's - March 11, 2014