The company violated its own agreement with the Legislature, promising to support the law authorizing local community choice aggregation systems then turned around and spent nearly $50 million to overturn it.
Leno and Ammiano should pursue a bill as soon as possible to get rid of one of the great scandals in city history, a sweetheart deal in 1939 that has saved PG&E billions and cost the city dearly.
Most Commented On
- Oakland is for the little people. - December 11, 2013
- Mr. Jones has made a good point here. - December 11, 2013
- No, SFBG only has the IP address that he or she used. - December 11, 2013
- SF progressives use the word "white" as a slur. - December 11, 2013
- If they have a job, then they can buy healthcare insurance - December 11, 2013
- The best way to help il;legals is to hire them, so they can buy - December 11, 2013
- Good luck taxing something invisible. - December 11, 2013
- No recorded cyclist fatalities in Aspen - December 11, 2013
- The reasons were primarily fiscal - December 11, 2013
- Except that there is no post at 9:58 a.m. on this thread - December 11, 2013