And all I have to do is walk Ponzo three times a day and find funny ways to cover up all the bridal magazines.
Hours: Mon. 28:30 p.m.; Tue.Thu. 210 p.m.;
Fri. 211 p.m.; Sat. 311 p.m.; Sun. 38:30 p.m.
3627 San Pablo Ave., Emeryville
Most Commented On
- If you are arguing for tort reform, you have my support. - March 10, 2014
- In that sense, you supported George Bush and the Iraq war. - March 10, 2014
- If cabbies had provided a better service and cared - March 10, 2014
- Lawsuits should not be required - March 10, 2014
- You did get to vote on it - March 10, 2014
- Suing is a national pastime in the US - March 10, 2014
- Laws only protect specific groups who have lobbyists and - March 10, 2014
- The system is not working - March 10, 2014
- These are not "confiscatory laws" - March 10, 2014
- The downside of civil rights and political correctness is that - March 10, 2014