The latest in seasonal drink menus and pop-up bars
I stopped in inaugural night, June 28. A wide range of spirits are represented, from armagnac to mezcal ($10-12 a cocktail), and there's also a revolving offering of bar bites to go with. Pisco showed itself beautiful in Carlos' crushed ice presentation with figs, sage, lemon and a candied fig chip on top. Kudos for using my new local favorite pisco, Encanto. Close the night with a little finish of Carlos' candied strip of rhubarb.
Last Monday of every month, 5:30-10pm
388 Hayes, SF.
Most Commented On
- City No Longer Negotiating With Shell For CleanPowerSF Program - March 9, 2014
- City Is No Longer Negotiating With Shell For Clean Energy - March 9, 2014
- The numbers alone are misleading because they do not allow - March 9, 2014
- The problem with private - March 9, 2014
- So Greg admits that SF is full of people who cannot function - March 9, 2014
- Look at it this way, Snoozers - March 9, 2014
- The issue isn't whether poetry is worthwhile but rather why - March 9, 2014
- So you're saying marcos is just like a driver? - March 9, 2014
- Class based envy politics doesn't sit well with most voters - March 9, 2014
- When you cannot defeat an opponent then - March 9, 2014