The latest in seasonal drink menus and pop-up bars
I stopped in inaugural night, June 28. A wide range of spirits are represented, from armagnac to mezcal ($10-12 a cocktail), and there's also a revolving offering of bar bites to go with. Pisco showed itself beautiful in Carlos' crushed ice presentation with figs, sage, lemon and a candied fig chip on top. Kudos for using my new local favorite pisco, Encanto. Close the night with a little finish of Carlos' candied strip of rhubarb.
Last Monday of every month, 5:30-10pm
388 Hayes, SF.
Most Commented On
- BART To Mt. View - December 10, 2013
- Maybe You Can Have An Actor Play The Landlord Next - December 10, 2013
- For me the best part is how - December 10, 2013
- Transit first: We need more - December 10, 2013
- Don't leave out the - December 10, 2013
- mangicspell - December 10, 2013
- The corporatist shill and - December 10, 2013
- Somebody Said Daddy? - December 10, 2013
- He'd actually stepped off the curb - December 10, 2013
- This is why San Francisco is - December 10, 2013