The latest in seasonal drink menus and pop-up bars
I stopped in inaugural night, June 28. A wide range of spirits are represented, from armagnac to mezcal ($10-12 a cocktail), and there's also a revolving offering of bar bites to go with. Pisco showed itself beautiful in Carlos' crushed ice presentation with figs, sage, lemon and a candied fig chip on top. Kudos for using my new local favorite pisco, Encanto. Close the night with a little finish of Carlos' candied strip of rhubarb.
Last Monday of every month, 5:30-10pm
388 Hayes, SF.
Most Commented On
- FANXBTeIXmQZfb - April 19, 2014
- BUxfuvBNBrI - April 19, 2014
- PxAwtdNhVQUuC - April 19, 2014
- BEST SPELL CASTER - April 19, 2014
- SslXFVIyKh - April 19, 2014
- ibarymEihNpmdvaaLwJ - April 19, 2014
- oNOuRHOcpLD - April 19, 2014
- uJyzhilCSjJSrxzU - April 19, 2014
- vOsqBHUGGrok - April 19, 2014
- zTLkiWHnfcuvMCDj - April 19, 2014