Run for your life -- it's bachelorette season. Plus: DJ DRM, Hot Wax, Some Thing Else, Raiz
SOME THING ELSE
Fresh off its cheeky "9/11 in July" night, weekly dragstravaganza Some Thing is getting even more dangerous, with an imposters night that sends up San Francisco's most boisterous queens of stage and toilet. Newcomers will impersonate — with affection! — old-schoolers. Expect some bewigged heads to explode as some big fish in our little pond get roasted, one birdseed boob at a time.
Fri/16, 10 p.m.–late, $7. The Stud, 399 Ninth St., SF. www.studsf.com
Vividly named L.A. brothers Vangelis and Vidal Vargas, formerly known as Acid Circus, have aptly switched monikers to Raiz, but still deliver the throbbing, bass-heavy minimal tech that razes the roof. They'll be in town, accompanying local melodic thumper DJ Zenith, to celebrate the fierce monthly Tekandhaus party's first anniversary.
Fri/16, 10 p.m., $5. Anu, 43 Sixth St., SF. www.tekandhaus.com
- YRgXEsMsPcBjNVto - August 20, 2014
- WashfIbaGQoQ - August 20, 2014
- ZJdUDSApSkLQ - August 20, 2014
- HIV CURE BY DR. ORAEDE - August 20, 2014
- NIQvxQOjKvz - August 20, 2014
- PaIsZyhCrVr - August 20, 2014
- NBhKDuLGGxzDc - August 20, 2014
- TnCytDFEKjQ - August 20, 2014
- gjKRpuUUABewdYALQ - August 20, 2014
- bEwFAAxXpPvWZbiraf - August 20, 2014