Great Directors: a vanity project worth admiring
More interesting still are their tales of production travails, whether it's Breillat on the censorious loathing exercised toward her many portraits of abused female sexuality, or Lynch claiming "It's beautiful to have a great
failure" (i.e., 1984's Dune) since it freed him to make smaller, more personal projects like next-stop Blue Velvet (1986).
Great Directors has myriad such behind-scenes revelations. Preening and adoring these idols in camera view, Ismailos flashes her
good taste around. This would be more annoying if her taste wasn't, in fact, pretty choice.
GREAT DIRECTORS opens Fri/23 in Bay Area theaters.
- Uber sued for denying drivers tips - August 21, 2014
- Very informative post! There - August 21, 2014
- SFUSD sticker shock: new art school to cost $240 million - August 21, 2014
- great spell caster that bring back my ex husband - August 21, 2014
- DzyZhnZdhXjTwFXyoD - August 21, 2014
- GHXrYngWdK - August 20, 2014
- THPyBgsRSP - August 20, 2014
- YRgXEsMsPcBjNVto - August 20, 2014
- WashfIbaGQoQ - August 20, 2014
- ZJdUDSApSkLQ - August 20, 2014