They serve breakfast all day and the pancakes look fluffy enough to put under your shirt, and be entirely comfortable.
Yep, it's a friendly little family-run gem, and I thought you should know about it.
Mon.Fri. 10:30 a.m.7 p.m.;
Sat.-Sun. 11 a.m.4 p.m.
64 14th St., SF
Most Commented On
- The writing is on the wall (on the waterfront, that is) - May 24, 2013
- Street music - May 23, 2013
- Okay. In case you hadn't - May 23, 2013
- So that would make Asians - May 23, 2013
- Kind of funny...... - May 23, 2013
- And anyway, you missed my - May 23, 2013
- SF schools not geared for trades - May 23, 2013
- I do live in a place I can - May 23, 2013
- If your out of town workers - May 23, 2013
- I was there last night... - May 23, 2013