Personal and the Pizzas deliver to the Total Trash Fest
P Lay off the artichokes, man. Spinach can get lost, too. C'mon! Gimme somethin' REGULAR!
SFBG What do you have to do to become a member of the Pizza Army?
P Gimme 5 bucks and you're in!
SFBG When Personal and the Pizzas hit the Motor City, what are you going to do?
P Gonna burn it down! Gonna tear that mother apart! Gonna kick its ass!
SFBG What would Joey Ramone and Iggy Stooge think of Personal and the Pizzas?
P Not sure what those turkeys would think.
SFBG What's next for Personal and the Pizzas? Any new musical directions or song subjects that you haven't tackled before?
P We gotta new single comin' out on Trouble In Mind in September. Got one ballad on there called "I Want You." Gotta rocker on there, too, called "Don't Trust No Party Boy." Gonna stick to writin' about real stuff. Girls. Pizza. Beatin' up nerds. Rock 'n' roll. Stuff that matters, ya know? *
TOTAL TRASH FEST: PERSONAL AND THE PIZZAS
With Gentleman Jesse and His Men, Barreracudas, Wrong Words, Beercaz
Fri/20, 9 p.m., $10 ($33 for four-day Total Trash Fest passes)
1600 17th St., SF
Most Commented On
- What a ridiculous argument - - March 12, 2014
- Probably nothing more to it than just an accident; - March 12, 2014
- Insurance - March 12, 2014
- Time to fess up. Greg, - March 12, 2014
- No, it was caused by an Uber - March 12, 2014
- Steven, do you understand the difference between an idea and the - March 12, 2014
- Newsflash to wired guy and - March 12, 2014
- Wait, I thought the fire was caused by a google shuttle bus? - March 12, 2014
- Inside insurance jobs happen durtng down RE markets. - March 12, 2014
- The progressive theory is that new homes increases rents and - March 12, 2014