Personal and the Pizzas deliver to the Total Trash Fest
P Lay off the artichokes, man. Spinach can get lost, too. C'mon! Gimme somethin' REGULAR!
SFBG What do you have to do to become a member of the Pizza Army?
P Gimme 5 bucks and you're in!
SFBG When Personal and the Pizzas hit the Motor City, what are you going to do?
P Gonna burn it down! Gonna tear that mother apart! Gonna kick its ass!
SFBG What would Joey Ramone and Iggy Stooge think of Personal and the Pizzas?
P Not sure what those turkeys would think.
SFBG What's next for Personal and the Pizzas? Any new musical directions or song subjects that you haven't tackled before?
P We gotta new single comin' out on Trouble In Mind in September. Got one ballad on there called "I Want You." Gotta rocker on there, too, called "Don't Trust No Party Boy." Gonna stick to writin' about real stuff. Girls. Pizza. Beatin' up nerds. Rock 'n' roll. Stuff that matters, ya know? *
TOTAL TRASH FEST: PERSONAL AND THE PIZZAS
With Gentleman Jesse and His Men, Barreracudas, Wrong Words, Beercaz
Fri/20, 9 p.m., $10 ($33 for four-day Total Trash Fest passes)
1600 17th St., SF
Most Commented On
- They claimed to represent the 99% - March 9, 2014
- No matter who posts it, - March 9, 2014
- I agree that government is corrupt and a big part of the problem - March 9, 2014
- Marcos and his point. - March 9, 2014
- No one needs to try and make progressives look bad - March 9, 2014
- I don't think SFBG has ever claimed to represent the majority - March 9, 2014
- Yep, population is what counts if the question is about - March 9, 2014
- You should ask that question if the Bay Guardian - March 9, 2014
- Think the poster meant - March 9, 2014
- I think Oakland's a little - March 9, 2014