6, when we've had a chance to talk to all the candidates and right now we're not ready to give the nod to Brodkin or anyone else. And we'd be the first to say that she has made mistakes and they ought to be taken into account in any endorsement process.
But we don't like personal attacks, and we don't like the politics of personal destruction. It's not good for the schools, not good for democracy, not good for San Francisco. Argue issues, debate public problems but this nasty whisper campaign has to stop.
Most Commented On
- Editor's notes - May 18, 2013
- These - May 18, 2013
- If facts matter, - May 18, 2013
- The public transportation and - May 18, 2013
- He makes up for it by - May 18, 2013
- Texas. Yay. "Texas has - May 18, 2013
- Just - May 18, 2013
- A d we are all complicit - May 18, 2013
- Says the commenter who - May 18, 2013
- Illegals did come here illegally and are here illegally. - May 18, 2013