Big Freedia brings her butt-thundering New Orleans bounce to Oakland. Plus: Pepe Bradock, Drumcode DJs, Mixmaster Mike, and more cheeky nightlife
Sat/11, 9 p..m.–3 a.m., $15 for 18+, $10 for 21+. Kelly's Mission Rock, 817 Terry Francois Blvd., SF. www.blowupsf.com
BLOOD, SWEAT, AND QUEERS
Bmore funk and booty jams from DJs Davo and Bunnystyle for two floors of hot queers in a Chinatown dive. 'Nuff said!
Sat/11, 10:30 p.m., $5. Li Po Lounge, 916 Grant, SF.
MIXMASTER MIKE WITH DEL THE FUNKY HOMOSAPIEN
It'll be a classic hip-hop throwdown when the Beastie Boys DJ and mind-warping rapper join forces at this Electronic Arts shindig. There's something about a " sexy exotic cars" showcase, too, but why burn the fossil fuels when you can inflame the brain cells? With DJs Sake One, Ren the Vinyl Archeologist, and more.
Sat/11, 9 p.m., free with RSVP at Mighty website. Mighty, 119 Utah, SF. www.mighty119.com
Most Commented On
- Nobody gives a crap about your Che fantasies, Greg. - March 16, 2014
- Calling yourself "Greg" is no different than calling yourself - March 16, 2014
- Greg, are you seriously denying that you accused the Ed Lee - March 16, 2014
- I didn't know there were 15 million Venezuelans - March 16, 2014
- Meanwhile trolls are immune from allegations of hypocrisy - March 16, 2014
- Vile slander. I said no such thing. - March 16, 2014
- That is such a biased assessment that it has no credibility - March 16, 2014
- And yet, the national police force - March 16, 2014
- If marcos is stupid enough to use his real name here then - March 16, 2014
- Greg, you claimed a "Chinest conspiracy" during the last - March 16, 2014