Kudos, that's what.
Heartbreaker isn't great cinema. Yet it gives great escapist burger In-N-Out, say, compared to the McDonald's deep fry of gender-flipped similar Hollywood exercise Failure to Launch in 2006. Yeah it's easy, but you won't feel cheap the morning after.
HEARTBREAKER opens Fri/17 in Bay Area theaters.
Most Commented On
- You Would Have To Be Out Of Your Mind - March 9, 2014
- It Will Get Built - March 9, 2014
- Thanks for the post and great - March 9, 2014
- Money is the ultimate barbarian - March 9, 2014
- BURN VALENCIA - March 9, 2014
- They claimed to represent the 99% - March 9, 2014
- No matter who posts it, - March 9, 2014
- I agree that government is corrupt and a big part of the problem - March 9, 2014
- Marcos and his point. - March 9, 2014
- No one needs to try and make progressives look bad - March 9, 2014