Lovevolution may be canceled, but the dance floor adoration still flows with Flagging in the Park, Silent Frisco, Clubroot, and more lovely parties
STRANGELOVE: UNDEAD WEDDING
Halloween may be every day, but your zombie wedding happens only once in an afterlifetime. (Unless you get undead divorced.) Eviscerate yourself and join retro goth, industrial, and new wave DJs Tomas Diablo, Melting Girl, and more at the Strangelove monthly, featuring actual undead weddings. Eek. Fri/1, 9:30 p.m.–3 a.m., $6 (discount for zombie bride and groom costumes). Cat Club, 1190 Folsom, SF. www.strangelovesf.com.
INDIAN SUMMER BLOCK PARTY
Awesome new venue Public Works steps into the Lovevolution daytime void with this enormous shindig in the Mission. Acid Girls, Worthy, Solar, Little John, Sleazemore, and tons more bring the sunny electronic sounds. Sun/3, 1 p.m.–10 p.m., $10, all ages. Public Works, 161 Erie, SF. www.publicsf.com.
Most Commented On
- Come on, you cannot possibly live in this city if you have not - December 11, 2013
- What a horrible, hateful - December 11, 2013
- I think this guy is - December 11, 2013
- There is no legal or causal case to answer there. - December 11, 2013
- Yes, if you mean civil or criminal liability - December 11, 2013
- If these accidents are not reported then how can anyone - December 11, 2013
- But isn't he 100% correct and saying what many of us here say. - December 11, 2013
- Spam Barrier - December 11, 2013
- That was a troll bait. - December 11, 2013
- Progressives are supposed to be the good guys - December 11, 2013