Where you can converse and hear at the same time amidst old world graciousness and hearty comfort foods
Uptown Joe's prices strike me on the whole as not bargain-basement despite the restaurant's folksy name. Neither are they through the roof, especially considering the ambiance, although the desserts did leaving me wondering. The chocolate mousse cake ($7.75) was light as whipped cream and not much else, while the apple pie ($7.50, with a pat of vanilla ice cream) was almost too hot to eat in spots despite a creditable crust. In a word: middling.
Dinner: Tues.–Sun., 5–10:30 p.m.
Brunch: 9 a.m.–2 p.m.
1500 Sutter, SF
Most Commented On
- Web Development & Design Company - December 18, 2013
- NEWSGAADI - December 18, 2013
- Yes, and their comments are - December 18, 2013
- story of the year - December 18, 2013
- Wholesale Leggings China - December 18, 2013
- One of the major negative - December 18, 2013
- Where did he say that "all - December 18, 2013
- You have this intense - December 18, 2013
- Please - that's "hit the - December 18, 2013
- Wholesale Leggings - December 17, 2013