Where you can converse and hear at the same time amidst old world graciousness and hearty comfort foods
Uptown Joe's prices strike me on the whole as not bargain-basement despite the restaurant's folksy name. Neither are they through the roof, especially considering the ambiance, although the desserts did leaving me wondering. The chocolate mousse cake ($7.75) was light as whipped cream and not much else, while the apple pie ($7.50, with a pat of vanilla ice cream) was almost too hot to eat in spots despite a creditable crust. In a word: middling.
Dinner: Tues.–Sun., 5–10:30 p.m.
Brunch: 9 a.m.–2 p.m.
1500 Sutter, SF
Most Commented On
- bjyxnoNDXT - April 20, 2014
- OmxMEPcEhJHd - April 20, 2014
- xsDWLcPbLJNMRkqC - April 20, 2014
- HslYYjexuMHjlNjglkVi - April 20, 2014
- NvKkbsEfatdSoNJCXL - April 20, 2014
- Hiv cure - April 20, 2014
- marriage - April 20, 2014
- MolxqLYSJhKSgXinOc - April 20, 2014
- Tale of two parties: Was the 8 Washington defeat a referendum - April 20, 2014
- Don't be a Glasshole - April 20, 2014