Keep your knucklehead down while breaking Doritos with the regulars at some choice Bush Corridor dives
Minutes after indulging in complimentary Doritos at Summer Place, I was just as impressed with the honorary eats Yong San had to offer: Cheetos Puffs! I would have been just fine with an ashtray full of Snyder's or some Beer Nuts. But it's that kind of outside-the-box thinking that keeps me intrigued. From there, and with another round of shots consumed and more High Life entering my bloodstream than runoff after a winter storm, we sadly waved farewell to Bush Corridor ... but I did hold onto a few bullet-pointed observations.
BUSH CRAWL BY THE NUMBERS
7: number of bars visited in one evening
13: number of drinks consumed (belch)
5: hours in which this was accomplished
6: number of sext messages sent with much regret the following morning
8: number of miles walked
16: number of hours needed to fight the herculean hangover.
(415) 674-1821: number for the San Francisco chapter of Alcoholics Anonymous
Up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A: Konami Code. How this is relevant is beyond me, but somehow, it just seems appropriate.
Most Commented On
- Tale of two parties: Was the 8 Washington defeat a referendum - April 20, 2014
- Don't be a Glasshole - April 20, 2014
- Fast bills - April 19, 2014
- oOmHLcSCPSbnNiFq - April 19, 2014
- cEBpuLEIoWvA - April 19, 2014
- Guardian honored for investigation of buying influence at City - April 19, 2014
- BEST SPELL CASTER - April 19, 2014
- A radical proposal: Squat Airbnb hosts' homes to create - April 19, 2014
- drabiza helped me - April 19, 2014
- tqofVkihgbk - April 19, 2014