Keep your knucklehead down while breaking Doritos with the regulars at some choice Bush Corridor dives
Minutes after indulging in complimentary Doritos at Summer Place, I was just as impressed with the honorary eats Yong San had to offer: Cheetos Puffs! I would have been just fine with an ashtray full of Snyder's or some Beer Nuts. But it's that kind of outside-the-box thinking that keeps me intrigued. From there, and with another round of shots consumed and more High Life entering my bloodstream than runoff after a winter storm, we sadly waved farewell to Bush Corridor ... but I did hold onto a few bullet-pointed observations.
BUSH CRAWL BY THE NUMBERS
7: number of bars visited in one evening
13: number of drinks consumed (belch)
5: hours in which this was accomplished
6: number of sext messages sent with much regret the following morning
8: number of miles walked
16: number of hours needed to fight the herculean hangover.
(415) 674-1821: number for the San Francisco chapter of Alcoholics Anonymous
Up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A: Konami Code. How this is relevant is beyond me, but somehow, it just seems appropriate.
Most Commented On
- Nobody should be fasting to - December 11, 2013
- priestandrew thank you sir. - December 11, 2013
- cops = pigs - December 11, 2013
- The think you don't have to - December 11, 2013
- Why? - December 11, 2013
- Overbust Corset - December 11, 2013
- thank you - December 11, 2013
- Ewww A Slapfest! - December 11, 2013
- Who Cares About Oakland? - December 11, 2013
- https://www.youtube.com/watch - December 10, 2013