Did the great California drought of 2009 really happen?
She quotes Patrick Woodall, research director at Food and Water Watch, an international consumer advocacy group with headquarters in Washington, D.C.: "There is a kind of insanity about this," Woodall said. "Exporting water in the form of crops is giving water away from thirsty communities and infringing on their ability to deal with water scarcity."
Most Commented On
- If Recology employed the number of people needed to reverse - July 11, 2014
- That's odd because I thought America was all about liberty and - July 11, 2014
- Christina Flores, that is total crap - July 11, 2014
- What's in the green bins - July 11, 2014
- +1 Greg. - July 11, 2014
- HI LOD - July 11, 2014
- Thank to Dr.Aluta for his - July 11, 2014
- HOW I GOT CURED OF HIV/AIDS BY DR ALUTA THE GREAT SPELL CASTER - July 11, 2014
- We need less Uber, Lyft and - July 11, 2014
- Yes, we need Walnut Creek - July 11, 2014