Did the great California drought of 2009 really happen?
She quotes Patrick Woodall, research director at Food and Water Watch, an international consumer advocacy group with headquarters in Washington, D.C.: "There is a kind of insanity about this," Woodall said. "Exporting water in the form of crops is giving water away from thirsty communities and infringing on their ability to deal with water scarcity."
- Typed like a typical white - August 8, 2014
- Palestinians should live in - August 8, 2014
- I've seen no racism on this thread. - August 8, 2014
- Yeah, me, you and ten others - August 8, 2014
- Just sayin' that feral animals take shit - August 8, 2014
- Haunted! Halloween and Day of the Dead events and parties - August 8, 2014
- Almost like a thought crime judicial committee - August 8, 2014
- Or he will revert to "Guest" and pretend to be a developer - August 8, 2014
- Racist - August 8, 2014
- Hypocrite - August 8, 2014