We'd like to know a lot more about what Ellison's development plans are. We'd like to know who, exactly, will be running his new corporation that will get development rights for a couple of nice waterfront parcels.
But before the supervisors sign off on any deal, they need to set a bottom line: this can't cost the city any net revenue. The San Francisco city treasury and local taxpayers shouldn't be subsidizing an event created by and for the very wealthy.
Most Commented On
- Wrongfully terminated Oakland Airport workers still fighting to - December 8, 2013
- HUMOR AND ANGER - December 8, 2013
- Ellis evictions provide what is probably the only affordable - December 8, 2013
- ELLIS ACT PROUDLY !!! Don’t - December 8, 2013
- These gadgets/smartphones - December 8, 2013
- What addiction to smart phone - December 8, 2013
- Addicted to your smartphone? - December 8, 2013
- You can infer the quality of the units from the plans - December 8, 2013
- I'm not asking the Marsh to go. I am asking them to practice - December 8, 2013
- wtf - December 8, 2013