We'd like to know a lot more about what Ellison's development plans are. We'd like to know who, exactly, will be running his new corporation that will get development rights for a couple of nice waterfront parcels.
But before the supervisors sign off on any deal, they need to set a bottom line: this can't cost the city any net revenue. The San Francisco city treasury and local taxpayers shouldn't be subsidizing an event created by and for the very wealthy.
Most Commented On
- sound like you the one - March 7, 2014
- Mayor Shake we love you we - March 7, 2014
- Mayor Shake - March 7, 2014
- don't judge a book by the - March 7, 2014
- No. Expedia and the others don't pay TOT taxes. Here's proof. - March 6, 2014
- All I'm saying is - March 6, 2014
- Expedia etc. collect and pay TOT tax. - March 6, 2014
- Never Used Internet - March 6, 2014
- you're making less and less sense - March 6, 2014
- Ridiculous Discussion- Great Premise - March 6, 2014