What will the governor's plans to abolish redevelopment agencies mean for SF?
POWER counters that it's premature for the city to certify the EIR for the Lennar project. "The problem is that we are asking the city to approve future uses at the shipyard when we don't know the result of the Navy's clean-up process," said Jaron Browne, a spokesperson for POWER.
Browne said that there's nothing in POWER's lawsuit to prevent Lennar from moving forward at Candlestick Point or with rebuilding the Alice Griffith public housing project.
Most Commented On
- whistleblowers - July 28, 2014
- Not a failure, but definitely - July 28, 2014
- Agree, there are too many people in SF now for one very clear - July 28, 2014
- Wrong again. My point wasn't that my definition of "fairness" is - July 28, 2014
- growth? - July 28, 2014
- So there is on definition of - July 28, 2014
- the Corporate state of America - July 28, 2014
- For every person, there is a place - July 28, 2014
- I think a lot of people would infer that someone who is in their - July 28, 2014
- Suggesting that people adapt their lifestyle to their financial - July 28, 2014