What will the governor's plans to abolish redevelopment agencies mean for SF?
POWER counters that it's premature for the city to certify the EIR for the Lennar project. "The problem is that we are asking the city to approve future uses at the shipyard when we don't know the result of the Navy's clean-up process," said Jaron Browne, a spokesperson for POWER.
Browne said that there's nothing in POWER's lawsuit to prevent Lennar from moving forward at Candlestick Point or with rebuilding the Alice Griffith public housing project.
Most Commented On
- Wrong, Steven, the "Guest" made no cogent arguments. - April 18, 2014
- I like the band - April 18, 2014
- Steven, the percentage of scientists who support global warming - April 18, 2014
- TOAkcLPchHMnOYM - April 18, 2014
- In other words... - April 18, 2014
- Seeking the truth - April 18, 2014
- Yes real - April 18, 2014
- qcXxxEfPWOYXcFI - April 18, 2014
- Yes, so where is your evidence coming from? - April 18, 2014
- One of the ways the left always justifies their bias is by - April 18, 2014