What will the governor's plans to abolish redevelopment agencies mean for SF?
POWER counters that it's premature for the city to certify the EIR for the Lennar project. "The problem is that we are asking the city to approve future uses at the shipyard when we don't know the result of the Navy's clean-up process," said Jaron Browne, a spokesperson for POWER.
Browne said that there's nothing in POWER's lawsuit to prevent Lennar from moving forward at Candlestick Point or with rebuilding the Alice Griffith public housing project.
Most Commented On
- Apple only does those totally legal actions because the - June 18, 2013
- Disagree. The banks had to be saved. But GM? No way. - June 18, 2013
- You got to be fucking kidding me. - June 18, 2013
- Didn't really matter either way. - June 18, 2013
- Not really...just ask Apple - June 18, 2013
- It wasn't a cost problem. it was a revenue problem. - June 18, 2013
- Really, marcos? - June 18, 2013
- Venom, the idea that you can float a boat based on the - June 18, 2013
- The only silver lining if The Guardian ceases to be is - June 18, 2013
- Tim kept empowering people - June 18, 2013