What will the governor's plans to abolish redevelopment agencies mean for SF?
POWER counters that it's premature for the city to certify the EIR for the Lennar project. "The problem is that we are asking the city to approve future uses at the shipyard when we don't know the result of the Navy's clean-up process," said Jaron Browne, a spokesperson for POWER.
Browne said that there's nothing in POWER's lawsuit to prevent Lennar from moving forward at Candlestick Point or with rebuilding the Alice Griffith public housing project.
Most Commented On
- If you have to start out by - December 10, 2013
- People cannot be entrusted to operate cars safely - December 10, 2013
- As for the bums losing and - December 10, 2013
- Yes. - December 10, 2013
- Erin should probably realize that if she is going to put herself - December 10, 2013
- We should abolish baseball because I heard that some guy - December 10, 2013
- Have you surveyed them all? - December 10, 2013
- Even Oakland doesn't care about Oakland. - December 10, 2013
- Erin should realize - December 10, 2013
- Like the one that ran down Jose Bolorinos last Tuesday night? - December 10, 2013