What will the governor's plans to abolish redevelopment agencies mean for SF?
POWER counters that it's premature for the city to certify the EIR for the Lennar project. "The problem is that we are asking the city to approve future uses at the shipyard when we don't know the result of the Navy's clean-up process," said Jaron Browne, a spokesperson for POWER.
Browne said that there's nothing in POWER's lawsuit to prevent Lennar from moving forward at Candlestick Point or with rebuilding the Alice Griffith public housing project.
Most Commented On
- I guess you have it all figured out. - July 23, 2014
- Ha... I love your racist and - July 23, 2014
- QWzfFRMQpa - July 23, 2014
- Well they did try and kick out JROTC - July 23, 2014
- 5 SFUSD high schools offer computer science courses - July 23, 2014
- It's much easier to blame - July 23, 2014
- Even the New York Times opines! - July 23, 2014
- So your excuse is that - July 23, 2014
- Greg also supports communists - July 23, 2014
- If Twitter hired the - July 23, 2014