The pop-up restaurant serves up tongue-numbing dishes in a kitsch-infused atmosphere
Lung Shan's street face is about as prosaic as it gets. It doesn't look to have been freshened for decades and gives no hint of the crowd that gathers there when the sun goes down. But thrill-seekers know that there's no thrill quite so thrilling as the unadvertised one.
MISSION CHINESE FOOD AT LUNG SHAN
Thurs.–Tues., 11:30 a.m.–10:30 p.m.
2234 Mission, SF
Beer and wine
- How far will $10 an hour stretch in 2016? - August 21, 2014
- We don't need a shit ton of condos - August 20, 2014
- Why sf why not San Jose? - August 20, 2014
- Ed Lie's support is less than - August 20, 2014
- Didn't Ronald Reagan say that - August 7, 2014
- Except that they've not been - August 7, 2014
- They're outraged but they don't want any Palestinians in - August 7, 2014
- At least we have the - August 7, 2014
- Yeah the Sunni and Shia have - August 7, 2014
- The US and UK and later - August 7, 2014